News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Global Topics

Started by margarett, March 27, 2009, 10:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kja12

Quote from: Rock Lee on March 02, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
What theme are you using? When it does not appear, the modification is not applied correctly.

Regards!

That message appears when checking the core theme. The one we are using is tepid and there the scripts used by this mod are missing at all.

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: kja12 on March 03, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
That message appears when checking the core theme. The one we are using is tepid and there the scripts used by this mod are missing at all.

So I see only the problems in the core of the topic, should not affect the modino uses it. Simply check the box of your theme and install without problems ... In any case if you use the core of the subject you must make the manual modification since the required lines were not found.

Regards!

ADD: Forgive my English is bad.
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

goldenstudios

@rjen

Almost any mod listed for 2.0 final will work in all 2.0 versions!

Just download it, upload in your package manager en press install.
If there are any issues the installer will list the errors and you can still abort the install then.
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Deaks

as I mentioned in your other topic, yes :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

shadav

one slight issue i've found
need to also add into the index.css if you want the background to be "highlighted" like sticky topics and lock topics
.topic_table td.global2
{
background-color: #C5E0FF;
}

Advertisement: