Customizing SMF > Modifications and Packages

Bad Behavior for SMF mod

<< < (112/199) > >>

Kindred:
hrm........

Ok, naughty me... I uninstalled and reinstalled without backing up first.
but now, the entire system is just blank.
wierd...

I had to manually remove the older mod and then it went blank.
So I manually installed the new version, but it's still blank.
argh!

butchs:
I just deleted the new items from both the 2.0x & 1.1.X test server DB'S, downloaded the package and reinstalled the mod.  I can not get the blank screen.  Then I double checked the language file changes with my php debugger and I see nothing wrong with the utf8 changes (lacking as they are)...  The blank screen usually is a php error.  Hard to tell without seeing it.  Maybe something was not properly installed or uninstalled?  Did you try entering through the screen just in case it was cache?  Did you reset your browser/ forum cache?  Perplexed...

MovedGoalPosts:
Thanks for the update.  Should the bad behaviour image now be added automatically to the templates, or do we need to edit that manually?

Kindred:
Yeah..l it's weird...   I don't know what I did to cause it... So I don't know how to fix it either. The only thing I did was uninstall 1.5.9.   How bizarre. I left it and slept... But I have to fix it today. Ugh

butchs:
If it happens again, can zip all the files that were edited by the mod and send them to me?

--- Quote from: movedgoalposts on May 30, 2012, 05:40:13 AM ---Thanks for the update.  Should the bad behaviour image now be added automatically to the templates, or do we need to edit that manually?

--- End quote ---

yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version