News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Bad Behavior for SMF mod

Started by butchs, April 12, 2010, 05:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

remove the BBC button code from subs-editor.php

or just don't give people permission for the button
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

GlitchPC

I just downloaded and installed this mod:  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1650

Now...I've already requested help in that support thread for the errors I'm getting...a total of three.  One of those errors refers to this mod, Bad Behavior.

Here it is...

http://glitchpc.net/index.php?action=admin;area=quiz;xxxxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()File: /xxx/xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/Themes/default/languages/BadBehavior_bbc.english.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 1740

Funny thing...there is no line 1740 in that particular file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, in advance...

TheListener

Quote from: GlitchPC on March 04, 2012, 08:49:23 PM
I just downloaded and installed this mod:  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1650

Now...I've already requested help in that support thread for the errors I'm getting...a total of three.  One of those errors refers to this mod, Bad Behavior.

Here it is...

http://glitchpc.net/index.php?action=admin;area=quiz;xxxxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()File: /xxx/xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/Themes/default/languages/BadBehavior_bbc.english.php (main sub template - eval?)

Funny thing...there is no line 1740 in that particular file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, in advance...

Have you disabled your template eval?

GlitchPC

TheListener

Quote from: GlitchPC on March 04, 2012, 09:54:46 PM
Quote from: Old Fossil on March 04, 2012, 09:36:24 PM

In Server Settings?  No...

Empty your error log then disable the template eval.

Have a look at what the error log says then.

GlitchPC

Quote from: Old Fossil on March 04, 2012, 09:57:46 PM
Quote from: GlitchPC on March 04, 2012, 09:54:46 PM
Quote from: Old Fossil on March 04, 2012, 09:36:24 PM

In Server Settings?  No...

Empty your error log then disable the template eval.

Have a look at what the error log says then.

Okay...the error for the Bad Behavior file has gone away.  Was that all I needed to do?

If so...thank you for your help.

TheListener

GlitchPC

GlitchPC

Not sure if it matters, now...but...like I said, the reference to Bad Behavior is gone...it now reads:

xxxx://glitchpc.net/index.php?action=admin;area=quiz;xxxxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()File: /xxx/xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/Themes/default/SMFQuizAdmin.template.php

TheListener

Quote from: GlitchPC on March 04, 2012, 10:39:01 PM
Not sure if it matters, now...but...like I said, the reference to Bad Behavior is gone...it now reads:

xxxx://glitchpc.net/index.php?action=admin;area=quiz;xxxxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()File: /xxx/xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/Themes/default/SMFQuizAdmin.template.php

That will be a question for the SMF Quiz mods topic I believe.

GlitchPC

TheListener

Can someone help a confused old man here.

How do I get the bad behaviour image to show on the forum?

:-[

Kindred

which bad behavior image? The "hide from suspicious" BBC image?

You will have to place the BBC image in the BBC directory for each theme
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

butchs

New version.  As usual, thanks for your support, Bad Behavior is continuously updated to protect SMF 1.1.x and 2.x from the latest threats!
8)
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

GlitchPC

sildenafil

I've had some reports of some of my members getting trapped in this. I'm using the http:bl feature and some of their ips match what's in the database but the members are also logged in and as such have the bad behaviour whitelist group permission. Why are they getting checked if they have this permission?

butchs

Please upgrade to the latest version?

There are two ways to whitelist a member.

One is to assign them a new special membergroup that has "Bad Behavior Whitelist Group" enabled in admin/Permissions/General Permissions.  The downside with this method is that it uses the ip addresses stored in SMF.  This means that if their address changes they can fail.

The second, more difficult and, more fail proof method is to edit the BB "whitelist.ini" file.  Here you can add their hosts ip range in CIDR format to the file.  Click the link for help.
:)
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

butchs

Bancherd

Thanks for the update, installed and working perfectly on my two live forums.  :D

Advertisement: