News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Bad Behavior for SMF mod

Started by butchs, April 12, 2010, 05:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butchs

Click this link for instructions on how to un-do  a double installation..
O:)
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

TheListener

Has anyone noticed the bad behaviour link now points to a go daddy page?

Rust

If the user is on the Tor network, does this mod detect that, in and of itself, as "bad behavior"?  I'm just wondering.  Thanks.

MovedGoalPosts

Quote from: Old Fossil on June 03, 2012, 04:39:11 PM

Yep I wonder if there is a problem somewhere.  The number of blockages has dropped significantly on my forum in the last few days since installing the latest mod update.

TheListener

Quote from: movedgoalposts on June 04, 2012, 12:02:41 PM
Quote from: Old Fossil on June 03, 2012, 04:39:11 PM

Yep I wonder if there is a problem somewhere.  The number of blockages has dropped significantly on my forum in the last few days since installing the latest mod update.

No change on mine.

butchs

Quote from: movedgoalposts on June 04, 2012, 12:02:41 PM

Totally unrelated, the status of the Bad Behavior site has nothing to do with blockages.  It uses the Project Honeypot website and php files on your computer.
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

butchs

Quote from: Rivet on June 04, 2012, 10:12:36 AM
If the user is on the Tor network, does this mod detect that, in and of itself, as "bad behavior"?  I'm just wondering.  Thanks.

No.

Kindred

there is another mod which prevents all access from tor nodes. I have it installed on 40konline.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

floridaflatlander

I've notice for about an half week, week now that I can't get to http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us on the bad behavior link at the bottom of my page, am I doing something wrong?

TrickyRicky

I have the same problem http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us and site is loading slow the image is missing its a linked image how do i find it

???

butchs

I do not know.  Remove the image and your site will be normal.  The mod still works.

TrickyRicky

if i could find the image code i would

its not an image in the mod its linked image

the mod still works but that linked image needs removed of fixed

TheListener

The image code will be found in your themes index template file.

TrickyRicky

TrickyRicky

How does that help i aint double installed

edit: like i say its strange its just this last week its gone like the other guy was saying

TheListener

TrickyRicky

nah no luck

its on the portal page not the forum page forum is fine but portal real slow because its waiting for that image

http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us/images/bad-behavior-80x15.png

^^^^^ thats the Image code

TheListener

Quote from: TrickyRicky on June 06, 2012, 08:56:25 PM
nah no luck

its on the portal page not the forum page forum is fine but portal real slow because its waiting for that image

http://www.bad-behavior.ioerror.us/images/bad-behavior-80x15.png

^^^^^ thats the Image code

Er Isn't that what I said?

TrickyRicky

yup sorry its late for me you said that

but i cant remove it because well who knows where it is iv been trying to find it but nope

Advertisement: