News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[SMF 2.0] Custom Profile Fields - Extra Pages?

Started by Liam., April 13, 2010, 07:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam.

Hey everyone,

Using SMF 2.0's custom profile field system, I want to add a new page that my users can edit. This page would allow them to edit details like their Real Name, etc. and anything I set through the custom profile fields system. Just like the "Forum Profile" page works, how would I go about adding a new page?

~DS~

Ultimate Profile?

BTW...do you have to say "Hey everyone," on every topic you created?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Yağız...

You can look into /Sources/Profile-Modify.php setupProfileContext() function.

Liam.

QuoteUltimate Profile?
I want a totally new page. I will be using Ultimate Profile, but I want the place for users to edit it...

QuoteBTW...do you have to say "Hey everyone," on every topic you created?
You don't pay attention to my posts ;P Sometimes I say "Hello everyone," :P But yeah, I generally do, don't know why, just became force of habbit :/

QuoteYou can look into /Soruces/Profile-Modify.php setupProfileContext() function.
Soruces? Lol :P Cheers, I'll have a look into that ;)

Exlaxl

Liam.

Quote from: Exlaxl on April 14, 2010, 10:53:21 AM
Hey everone...

made me grinn  ;D
Quote from: andrew84uk on April 16, 2010, 10:52:30 AM
Hey everyone,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SPAM moar?

Also, I had a look and think I got a new page there, but now how to link it with the custom profile fields? That doesn't seem to be working.

Yağız...

loadCustomFields($user_info['id'], 'forumProfile');

Advertisement: