Simple ImageShack (latest release: v3.1.3)

Started by Rik©, June 03, 2005, 02:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomW

Quote from: Rik© on August 18, 2011, 07:36:38 AM
Quote from: luuuciano on August 17, 2011, 11:13:48 AM
Can you give us an advance of new features/fixes of version 4?
great news!

• auto-insert - the correct image-code is automaticly inserted into the postfield
  • insert-at-cursor* - click an image-code to insert it into the postfield
  • resize
  • updated cURL check
*SIS4 Plus feature - only available to donors

-Rik©

AWESOME !!!  I had this on my board, but the users couldn't figure out the cut-and-paste part, so I only have it on for my own use.  I just sent a donation and am eagerly awaiting this new version !  Great job, Rik© !

katmai

hi, i am on smf 2.0.1, and i am running sis 3.1.3 however when i try to upload an image i get:

Oops, something went wrong
(XML return failed)

i tested the curl_check and it passes without problems.

cURL is installed
curl version: 7.15.5

curl_init: Enabled
curl_setopt: Enabled
curl_exec: Enabled
curl_close: Enabled

any ideas on what's up?

running php 5.3.8 w/ apache 2.2

luuuciano

Older versions of SI do not work with the latest IS api, you will have to use version SI 4, or the "classic" mode (or any other mod... etc)
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

T3CHN0

SIS4.0 is worth a small donation to own it... I use it, one of the best mods on my site, and support from Ric is really good.

Rik©

Quote from: maf_avt on October 06, 2011, 02:26:23 AM
Hi, Rik©!
After my donation i'm still waiting e-mail with mod from you )
Hope to see it soon )
The mod-package is on it's way (by e-mail), it should be in your inbox by now ;)
Sorry for the delay....

@TomW: check your inbox  ;D

-Rik©

maf_avt

Rik© i send translation for you.
And one more question, after image upload i have an error:
Notice: Undefined index: optimage in ***.org/forum/sis/SISxmlapi.php on line 469

Notice: Undefined index: optsize in ***.org/forum/sis/SISxmlapi.php on line 470

Rik©

Quote from: maf_avt on October 09, 2011, 08:15:06 AM
Rik© i send translation for you.
And one more question, after image upload i have an error:
Notice: Undefined index: optimage in ***.org/forum/sis/SISxmlapi.php on line 469

Notice: Undefined index: optsize in ***.org/forum/sis/SISxmlapi.php on line 470
Thanks for the bug-report.
These variables are not set (if you dont select optimize/resize) so php gives a notice, but the mod will work just fine.
Will fix this soon, when i got some more time.

-Rik©

maf_avt

Hi Rik©!
It will be very great to have possibility to choose image size by default.
So many errors while uploading images in avatar size (100*75)
So if we have possibility to chose default, and maybe - to chose what sizes show for users in upload box - will be great!

TomW

I have installed it on my test site and it is working beautifully !  Great job !

TomW

After testing it for a few hours, everything works well, except it appears that ImageShack is so-so in regards to bandwidth.  It doesn't seem to matter if the file is small or large; at first I thought that only large files would be slow to upload.

I'm not certain that PhotoBucket is much better, if at all, but Flickr is definitely better performing.  Any possibility of adding Flickr instead of, or as an option to, ImageShack ?

Plazik

When new version of this mod will be released?

T3CHN0

Ric will do an update when he has the time... he is very busy at the moment.

Quote from: maf_avt on October 18, 2011, 04:37:08 AM
Hi Rik©!
It will be very great to have possibility to choose image size by default.
So many errors while uploading images in avatar size (100*75)
So if we have possibility to chose default, and maybe - to chose what sizes show for users in upload box - will be great!
I would like this option as well, or at least for me know where to make the edit for the default selection
as some members are blind to see what options are in front of them :)

French

Quote from: PlazikWhen new version of this mod will be released?
Work in progress "A New Beginning... (27 aug 2011)"....so we have to be patience
More info: SimpleTweaks

So i guess SIS v4.0.x is going to be available without a donation ,I would like to make a contribution to support SimpleTweak (But this only could be done by using PayPal or another creditcard)
To Ric Make it possible to do a donation using SEPA i.c.w IBAN and BIC

adInfoRC.net

Hello, where can I get new version? even paying?

Thanks.

Rik©

Hi  8)

@ T3CHN0 & maf_avt
I will soon release SIS4.0.1 AnurA which will fix the 'undefined index' bug.
I have also changed resizing option.
The default 'resize' option is now set to 'optimize without resizing'.
'Auto-Insert' will insert the thumbnail (linked to original image) if the image is large enough to have a thumbnail.

@ adInfoRC.net & French
Shortly after i've released SIS4.0.1 AnurA i will release the basic version of SIS4.
Donations --> http://goo.gl/qO2Cr
and French.... sorry, but IBAN is not an option atm...

-Rik©

luuuciano

Rik©, any way I can see the paypal donnor page in english at least?
Or... wich language is that? to translate it... lol

btw, I think that your goal is too low! why not $100 or more? SIS worth it
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Rik©

Quote from: luuuciano on October 27, 2011, 11:55:19 AM
Rik©, any way I can see the paypal donnor page in english at least?
Or... wich language is that? to translate it... lol
It's dutch.
But i've changed the paypal language to english, so now you should be able to read it.

SIS 4.0.1 AnurA will be released this weekend, thinking of adding some languages to this release....

-Rik©

luuuciano

Quote from: Rik© on October 28, 2011, 03:20:40 AM
SIS 4.0.1 AnurA will be released this weekend, thinking of adding some languages to this release....

Do you need a spanish translation?
Send me a PM with link to the language string file/s, or something else...

maf_avt

Quote from: Rik© on October 28, 2011, 03:20:40 AM

-Rik©
Nice! Very nice!
Will wait patiently )))

radu81

It's working like a charm, one of my favourites mod for SMF. I also change some code so the default images will be resized to 640*480

Thanks again RIK
sorry for my bad english

Advertisement: