News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[2.0 RC3] mark a topic as "non read" for every user

Started by Raffoz, May 18, 2010, 11:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allusion

I made a quick update of Notify Modification Last Post to SMF 2.0 RC3. See the attached package. (Attachment removed to respect author's rights.)

Raffoz

MacOsX (last)
SMF 2.0.15 and 2.1.2 (different forums)
Chrome (last) or Safari (last)

~DS~

Allusion you understand you cannot modified or redistribute without author's permission.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Allusion

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on May 18, 2010, 07:19:22 PM
Allusion you understand you cannot modified or redistribute without author's permission.

I'm not claiming any rights on this update. If and when the original author comes back, he's free to do with this update as he sees fit.

However, I (or moderators) can delete the attachment, no problem.

What about posting the modification inside [code] tags in a post instead of attaching a package? Is this allowed?

Arantor

Generally, posting instructions on fixing a mod up is basically OK unless the original author complains, but repackaging is generally a no-no.

Allusion

Advertisement: