News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

mp3 download site

Started by daked, May 01, 2010, 03:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rd

Is that why LimeWire LLC is getting sued?

Is that why pirate bay shutdown?

Is that why that P2P seed site shutdown?

If you host is "real" meaning cares about their business and follows rules of the country then they will shut down your site or suspend it if it gets reported.

You wanna give our some URLs?

daked

:o :o :o :o :o :o but the site is just 2months old,i cant use the domain for something else and i cant just shut it down like that losing money,help,i promise to get rid of it before september,no one should report please i'm too young for jail   :'( :'( :'( :'(

rd

Quote from: daked on June 18, 2010, 01:10:48 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o but the site is just 2months old,i cant use the domain for something else and i cant just shut it down like that losing money,help,i promise to get rid of it before september,no one should report please i'm too young for jail   :'( :'( :'( :'(

You won't be jailed, your site will be removed and you will be fined by recoed labels if they find out :) Guess what, it doesn't matter if your young, here in America, this kind of thing happened to teenagers and their parents have to pay the thousands of dollars... There is even a South Park episode.

El maestro

pirate bay shutdown? please.

demonoid shut down? please...

Again...read the DMCA ...Stop reading tabloids and repeating headlines.

if demonoid, piratebay, hxxp:2dopeboyz.com [nonactive], hxxp:hotnewhiphop.com [nonactive], hxxp:wegotitfirst.com [nonactive], hxxp:coast2coastmixtapes.com [nonactive], hxxp:flowhot.com [nonactive] and MANY MORE are still running... it's because IT IS NOT ILLEGAL!

YES multinationals WILL SUE... but do they actually will? NO, they do not!
The only thing they achieve is to threat uneducated people into believing this is illegal and the u.s law will punish them.

The industry needs to collapse to allow it's rebirth. How the hell do you think B.o.B, Gucci Mane and all the other artists make a name for themselves? using music blogs who publish mainstream music to shine some light on the upcoming artists.

Multinationals (distributors) like Warner and UMG are the industry's main disease time will take care of that.

In the meantime, the law is very clear... as long as you don't HOST said files on your OWN server, you are LEGAL. why? BECAUSE THE INTERNET CANNOT BE STOPPED! the ONLY person you is liable for a song online is the FIRST person who actually hacked into the label's computers and STOLE the files.

If you want to have a legal mp3 download site, you need to host your files elsewhere. on hxxp:mediafire.com [nonactive], hxxp:vaultshare.com [nonactive], hxxp:hulkshare.com [nonactive] etc... it is the only way the law WILL protect you.

There has NEVER been a case in the u.s where a website owner has been held liable for providing links to copyrighted material.

You might want to read this and set your thing straight:
hxxp:www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/usc_sec_17_00000512----000-.html [nonactive]

QuoteWhen website owners receive a takedown notice it is in their interest not to challenge it, even if it is not clear if infringement is taking place, because if the potentially infringing content is taken down the website will not be held liable

Ultimately if you want something easier to read:
hxxp:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCILLA [nonactive]

Kill Em All

Locked. You two can discuss the technicalities in PMs if you want.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: