News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

iPhone/Android/Blackberry app to browse your forum - Tapatalk

Started by Tapatalk, May 04, 2010, 11:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefann

Has anyone tried using this mod with mysql level database replication?

I'm running SMF 1.1.15 which works fine with this master-master configuration with no changes, but for some reason when posting or marking topics read with Tapatalk, the database is only modified on the server that the Taptalk user is connected to, ie it won't replicate.

I've had a quick look through the Tapatalk scripts, and can't see what would be causing this issue :( Does anyone have any any ideas?
full time lurker on freenode #smf

TheListener

bobster

Need help with the parse.
Have no idea where to start on this one!

Honestly, basic stuff. Don't know how to change the directories at all.

TheListener

bobster

I'm in the cpanel and under Mobiquo there are several files

Config
Forum_icons
Database-1.1.php
Database-2.0.php
index.html
Mobiquo-Functions.php
Mobiquo-Templates.php
mobiquo.php
Subs-Mobiquo.php
tapatalkdetect.js

I've had a look in each and cannot see anything that resembles the sections that need altering.
Tips?

bobster

Any help, as I can't find the details to be changed at all.
I've been through every single section listed above and can't find any of the items that need adding or altering.

None of the parse items correspond with the files in the directory which doesn't help.

TheListener

jannah

Hi,

Installed tapatalk and everything was working fine, but now it doesn't let users login tapatalk and gives these SQL errors in the log:

Database Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
WHERE b.ID [nofollow]_BOARD IN (2)
AND bp.ID [nofollow]_BOARD = 0
AND bp.ID [nofollow]_GROUP IN (10, 8,' at line 3
File: /Sources/Security.php
Line: 719

Database Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
WHERE b.ID [nofollow]_BOARD IN (47)
AND b.permission_mode <= 3
AND bp.ID [nofollow]_BOARD = ' at line 3
File: /Sources/Security.php
Line: 719

Security.php
Line 719 is     GROUP BY b.ID [nofollow]_BOARD", __FILE__, __LINE__);

$request = db_query("
                SELECT MIN(bp.addDeny) AS addDeny
                FROM ({$db_prefix}boards AS b, {$db_prefix}board_permissions AS\
bp)
                        LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}moderators AS mods ON (mods.ID_BO\
ARD = b.ID_BOARD AND mods.ID_MEMBER = $ID_MEMBER)
                WHERE b.ID_BOARD IN (" . implode(', ', $boards) . ")" . (isset(\
$max_allowable_mode) ? "
                        AND b.permission_mode <= $max_allowable_mode" : '') . "
                        AND bp.ID_BOARD = " . (empty($modSettings['permission_e\
nable_by_board']) ? '0' : 'IF(b.permission_mode = 1, b.ID_BOARD, 0)') . "
                        AND bp.ID_GROUP IN (" . implode(', ', $user_info['group\
s']) . ", 3)
                        AND bp.permission " . (is_array($permission) ? "IN ('" \
. implode("', '", $permission) . "')" : " = '$permission'") . "
                        AND (mods.ID_MEMBER IS NOT NULL OR bp.ID_GROUP != 3)
                GROUP BY b.ID_BOARD", __FILE__, __LINE__);

// Make sure they can do it on all of the boards.
        if (mysql_num_rows($request) != count($boards))
                return false;

$result = true;
        while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($request))
                $result &= !empty($row['addDeny']);
        mysql_free_result($request);

// If the query returned 1, they can do it... otherwise, they can't.
        return $result;
}

Any ideas? I did install "Look But No Read" mod which let's guests view topic subjects but not inside threads. But it didn't change Security.php??

Tapatalk

SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final - Version 3.0.1

1. add subscribed pagination support
2. add pm pagination support
3. add pm/subscribed topic unread number check since last check time
4. add search/who-is-online permission control
5. add user participated forum interface
6. add emoji package

(all above features need app support)

7. fix special character posting issue
8. fix repeated login issue
9. fix magic quote issue on some server
10. fix forum verify issue when guest is banned
11. fix search error log issue
12. fix board icon may not exist issue on some forums
13. fix user name and avatar do not match issue in subscribed topic list
14. fix issue when function 'iconv' does not exists
15. fix mod conflict with SimpleSEF
16. fix on Maintenance Mode, admin can not login issue

James Main

it seems to work on my forum but cannot reply from my android I signed up for the Tapatalk forum but can't post there sent a email to Admin and was told to contact via the forum which I can't post on WTF. is a huge circle so far

Tapatalk

SMF 1.1.11+ - Version 2.1.0

1. add subscribed pagination support
2. add pm pagination support
3. add search/who-is-online permission control
4. add emoji package

(all above features need app support)

5. add basic youtube bbcode support
6. fix special character posting issue
7. fix IURL bbcode issue
8. fix online user issue on some certain server
9. fix reply post cause unwanted notification to users
10. fix unread topic display time issue at some setting
11. fix some mod conflict issue
12. fix user uploaded avatar does not display in user profile view
13. fix on Maintenance Mode, admin can not login issue

iBeFiNeBOY

James Main

I have downloaded and reinstalled it several time and have used downloads from different sites from both the Tapatalk site and the SMF site and cannot post on it from my andriod also I can find no controls for it in the admin section so I have no idea how to make it work, It will read and log me in but says I do not have permission to PM and if I try and post I nothing happens till I give up and discard the post. I can use my phone on other sites but not my own. I now have 2 log ins on the Tapatalk forum and neither one will let me post or respond so that is a waste of time to register twice and not be allowed in to get help. I sent a email to admin@tapatalk and was told to use the forum for support when I said in the email I could not post on the forum very annoying so far.

jannah

OK annoyingly tapatalk is just not working on my forum 1.1.15 and unfortunately they got rid of their free version so I don't feel comfortable trying to support this and 'forcing' my ppl to pay money for it!! I feel bad that some ppl purchased it too :(

Anyone have any alternative?? I never realized how many ppl check the forum from their phones!!

TheListener

lurkalot

Anyone know how to get rid of that annoying pop up, prompting people to by buy Tapatalk on every single page view.... ? whilst browsing on their mobile.

Tried their site, but don't get a activation email, so can't post the question there, even though I appear to be logged in.  ::) 

lurkalot

Quote from: James Main on November 24, 2011, 02:04:29 PM
it seems to work on my forum but cannot reply from my android I signed up for the Tapatalk forum but can't post there sent a email to Admin and was told to contact via the forum which I can't post on WTF. is a huge circle so far

James, did you ever get activated on their forum?  I'm having the same issue, I'm signed in, but can't post, my account hasn't been activated and I didn't get a activation email. so I don't have permission to post.    Used their contact us link a couple of times, but still nothing has happened.

I'm tempted just to rip the mod out of my forum now TBH.

lurkalot

OK, just got hold of them on twitter, and got them to manually activate my account.  Now  posting about my pop up problem.  ;)

Jane77

I have SMF 1.1.8 and plan to download the package for Tapatalk (SMF 1.1.11 or greater) and install it. Has anyone done this? Any issues? If yes what should I be careful of? It appears the steps are reversible.

Do I need to upgrade my SMF to a a later one. If so what would you suggest?

Jane

Advertisement: