News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

iPhone/Android/Blackberry app to browse your forum - Tapatalk

Started by Tapatalk, May 04, 2010, 11:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApplianceJunk

Ever since updating today to TapaTalk 3.6.0 I have been getting errors like this, many with different board=...

http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=102
8: Undefined offset: 0
File: /home/applianc/public_html/forums/mobiquo/push_hook.php
Line: 294

and also many like this..

http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?board=106;action=post2

I updated because I had been putting up with a single error that showed up once in a great while and now today my error log has been seeing more errors then ever, lol...

johnpaul2k2

i decided to try this wonderful app again.....everything installed fine. when i want to test it via my Blackberry

1. i saw something like this

when i click on "open in app" , i got this message...... "the protocol specified is not supported by the handheld. please try a different URL"

if i choose the second option. it will redirect me where i will pay $1.99 :(

now my questions are......
1. i was thinking people viewing with blackberry, iphone and android will "automatically" redirect to the app without any due progress???

2. why am only seeing the notification on there. i prefer people using the app strength than asking them to....unlike wap2 (which i am using for people working with opera mini and other micro browser)

3. is this how the app work or did i make any mistake(s)

thanks

Shambles

Quote from: ApplianceJunk
Ever since updating today to TapaTalk 3.6.0 I have been getting errors like this, many with different board=...

http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=102

I reported this a while ago and the posted fix works fine:

http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/plugin-3-6-0-errors-in-log-undefined-offset-coding-error.17975/

ApplianceJunk

Can Tapatalk try to auto login to receive the push notification or something?

The reason I ask is it seems that ever since I updated to TapaTalk 3.6.0 the other day I keep seeing this in our error logs.

http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?http://appliancejunk.com/forums/mobiquo/mobiquo.php
Password incorrect - Larry the applia

They show up every 15 minutes or so for a hour or two and then stop. Then later on in the day they start showing up again and it's always for the same member.

Toad442

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 06, 2013, 05:33:15 PM
Toad442 have you looked in the error log to see if there's anything?

Have you looked at the tapatalk website for any ideas?

www.tapatalk.com

I took the problem over to Tapatalk. They said it isn't there stuff that's causing the issue.

hxxp:support.tapatalk.com/threads/problem-with-tapatalk-maybe-i-dont-know.18426/ [nonactive]

I dunno, should I start another thread on the issue?

Angelina Belle

Bug: static variables missing in obExit in Subs.php (SMF 2.0)

In http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=2504;attach=214773;smf_version=2.0
we can see that the line
static $header_done = false, $footer_done = false, $level = 0, $has_fatal_error = false;

Is REPLACED WITH some tapatalk code that does not include these static definitions
* This means that the line
++$level will cause an error
* In addition, obExit will not function as designed when it is called recursively.

Workaround: The install set should ADD AFTER instead of REPLACEing those static definitions.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

akbora

Need update mod gives some errors... in Messageindex
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

Shambles

Quote from: akbora
Need update mod gives some errors... in Messageindex
It's probably preferable to get the official software from tapatalk.com, not from sm.org.

johnpaul2k2

Tapatalk is now free.

i just got an email now from Tapatalk.com it's FREE (so no longer $1.99)  but Ad Supported ??????

can we confirm this??

how will the advert display??

Shambles

Quote from: johnpaul2k2
Tapatalk is now free.

i just got an email now from Tapatalk.com it's FREE (so no longer $1.99)  but Ad Supported ??????

can we confirm this??

Well, you can always go over to (eg) Google Play (store) and see that there's no longer a download charge, for Android anyway, though it's probably a beta release.

Bixby

Hello:

I was another one that thought this site was where I could get the latest version of the mod. I installed then mod from here and when I went to configure it it directed me to install an updated mod from the TapaTalk site.

In trying to uninstall the mod I get the following message:

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

8.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Display.php    Test failed
       3.    Replace    ./Sources/Display.php    Test failed

I did not proceed with the uninstall. Any suggestions on how I successfully and safely uninstall this?
Life is Short; Play Games!

TheListener

Have a look at the mods parser.

This is the dropdown list below where you downloaded the mod from.

woolly bugger

I just installed tapatalk 3.6.0 and it fubared my Nchat mod. the shout box no longer displays messages and when I click on the Mute list manager. I get the following at the top of the forum...

Warning: include(mobiquo/smartbanner.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blueri7/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1561

Warning: include(mobiquo/smartbanner.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blueri7/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1561

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'mobiquo/smartbanner.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/blueri7/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1561

TheListener

Shambles

Quote from: woolly bugger

Warning: include(mobiquo/smartbanner.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream:

That error is well documented, with a fix...

Quote from: Old Fossil on June 27, 2013, 07:16:24 PM

Have you looked at the tapatalk website for any ideas?

www.tapatalk.com

Draffi

For security reasons, can i delete the file

Forum_Root/mobiquo/config/config.txt

? ? ?

luuuciano

Quote from: Shambles on June 17, 2013, 12:30:02 PM
Quote from: johnpaul2k2
Tapatalk is now free.

can we confirm this??

Well, you can always go over to (eg) Google Play (store) and see that there's no longer a download charge, for Android anyway, though it's probably a beta release.

Its a beta, and only works on tablets...
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

4LP3RUZ1

got email,

new version out on their site, 3.7

some bug fixes... gonna try it in a few days
Frozen frogs are back :(

Colin

Dear SMF Tapatalk Users,

The SMF Customization team has observed the lack of support and communication from Tapatalk. In order to prevent further confusion, we have decided to remove the modification from the SMF Customization site. We encourage the Tapatalk team to contact us to restore the modification if they wish to provide future updates and provide necessary support. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Advertisement: