News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ive broken it!! theme settings?!

Started by shed, May 09, 2010, 01:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kays

I though I saw some code also for SimplePortal. If that's not installed either, the best thing to do would be to grab the large update package, unzip it and upload all of the files from the Sources and Themes folders overwriting what's already on the server.

Before you start this, do a backup of all of the files in the Sources and Themes folders. Also uninstall any installed mods, ignoring any errors as all of the files will be overwritten. Re-install them after you get things working properly again.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

shed

deleted the whole lot and started a fresh install using a SQL backup, no difference. tried the files from the large update package and still no difference

Kays

Do you have a .htaccess file which could be causing this?

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

shed

thats it!!

thanks very much for the help, really appreciate it :)

Kays

Great, glad you got it sorted out. :)

My Mods

Advertisement: