[Private Beta] [Demo] SMF Multiforum System

Started by gamesmad, May 11, 2010, 03:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yağız...

KensonPlays

KensonPlays

If you want I have a smfms google code hosting, I don't use, if you want it I could undelete it (it's on googles deletion schedule)

gamesmad

I was planning on getting this out for a private beta today, however I (unfortunately) must go to work, and I haven't quite finished packaging it up yet.

When I get back (around 2am UK time), if I'm not too tired, I'll get it finished and sent out to the Beta Testers.  Expect a PM over at Forums Community soon guys!
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

KensonPlays

Ok, or you could email me with pic here, as I will get it on my phone and computer!

gamesmad

Slightly delayed, but the private beta test of SMF Multiforum System (v0.1) is currently in progress!
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

Liam.

Slightly delayed signup, but I've just registered there under the name of 'Liam'...

Oskar Calvo

Quote from: gamesmad on July 03, 2010, 12:21:24 PM
Slightly delayed, but the private beta test of SMF Multiforum System (v0.1) is currently in progress!

Hello, I'm really interested in this to check if it can works also with a drupal multi-sites installations.

I hope to see or test it soon.

Oskar

gamesmad

Yes, the system will be compatible with Drupal installations, whether that will be a paid addon or not, I haven't thought about yet.  You can test out the system at http://www.forumscommunity.com

Due to how complicated I have made this project for myself (mainly by supporting multiple forum scripts), I have decided to make this an Object Orientated project.  The main class is nearly done, and will be far easier for me to update in the future, aswell as easier for multiforum owners to integrate with their websites in unique ways.

As such, there will be one more private beta, due to the huge changes in the way things are done, then, we're on for a release :)

flapjack

just on a side note: thanks for not having guts to answer any of my PMs, and good luck with all you future projects

KensonPlays

Yağız...

You can remove me from the beta listers list, I really don't have to time to test it.

diamondred123

if it worked i would like it for my forum
it looks good
but also i run 2.0 rc3 :L
Learner but knows a little

FireDitto

Brilliant!!!

It's a pity about not being able to use vbgamer45's mods, but I understand the reasoning.
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

Nao 尚

@Liam> Didn't know only SMF Heroes had control over their own topic... ;)

@gamesmad> Why is PrettyURLs still listed as a forbidden mod in your first post? It's been confirmed as allowed since it's a BSD mod...
And yes I totally allow for my mods to be used in this system, even though I also have a competitor (noisen.com). The difference is I'm not doing it for anything else than the fun of it.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

Matthew K.

I would suggest a feature that would allow the main admin of the forum itself to install mods on all sites below him, or specific ones and make them uninstallable so if they want a feature or a mod installed the sub-admin could not undo it.

diamondred123

nice i signed up and ita fully working
are you going to make it create subdomains?
and will it ever be public and for 2.0 RC3?
Thanks

diamondred123

make the sign up  open a page like this:
http://www.smfforfree3.com/free-forum.php

i think he has a good idea doing that

Liam.

diamondred, theres a whole point of vbgamers mods not being allowed, you think copying his signup form will be a good idea?

vbgamer45

I changed my mind on mods does not matter now.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: