News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[help][free]Need someone

Started by hItMaKeR, June 02, 2010, 09:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hItMaKeR

guys please anyone i want someone to install me some mods 3 mods i need it very much i will make him vip member in my forum please i will give him ftp details c/p details and etc to do it me please

Jakob Fel

Unfortunately, I am not extremely good at installing mods, and if I WAS able to do this for you, I would do it completely free. You wouldn't even need to give me VIP access.
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

gamesmad

1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

YogiBear

Hang on in here, hItMaKeR, there is free help available and from the guys and gals who know what they're doing from the official support team (don't let anyone else near your control/admin area unless you are absolutely sure about them).

My first thought is have you tried installing via the Package Manager?
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

gamesmad

hItMaKeR, you can install these mods very easily yourself by using the Package Manager.  You can find it by going to your admin panel and clicking "Package Manager" in the menu.

SMF Online Manual » Using SMF » As an Administrator » Main » Packages
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

flapjack

I can give you a hand. if you're still interested, let me know by PM

Jakob Fel

Quote from: YogiBear on June 02, 2010, 07:10:48 PM
Hang on in here, hItMaKeR, there is free help available and from the guys and gals who know what they're doing from the official support team (don't let anyone else near your control/admin area unless you are absolutely sure about them).

I agree, but most of us here are honest. ;)

rd

Quote from: JakeTheProgrammer on June 02, 2010, 08:04:04 PM
Quote from: YogiBear on June 02, 2010, 07:10:48 PM

I agree, but most of us here are honest. ;)

To tell you the truth, you should reply to support topics IF you can actually provide the help. So, I think you should keep that in mind, otherwise it seems like attention seeking.

Anyways, hItMaKeR, try this:

Quote from: gamesmad on June 02, 2010, 07:22:50 PM
hItMaKeR, you can install these mods very easily yourself by using the Package Manager.  You can find it by going to your admin panel and clicking "Package Manager" in the menu.

SMF Online Manual » Using SMF » As an Administrator » Main » Packages

Jakob Fel

Don't get me started Duke. I am totally serious.

rd

??? Please don't start anything in the support board, it's not professional and also throwing out threats is a bad idea.

The advice I gave you was the same that was given to me by a support staff when I Forster started here. If you need any help please PM me.

Anyways, going back to topic. OP, please let us know if you were sucessful on installing the modifications.

Thanks.

hItMaKeR

Guys thanks for post but i have rc3 and hide post are not for rc3 but i must install it

YogiBear

Always worth taking a look through the dedicated support thread for the mod, hItMaKeR, where often an updated tweak is available.

Hopefully, this version should install and work OK on RC3...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=58833.msg2608114#msg2608114
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Advertisement: