News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

FacebookSMF

Started by Mick., May 18, 2010, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Quote from: Succubus Evaligan on May 22, 2010, 10:49:43 AM
and for SMF 1.1.11?
I think that is more 'easy'.

Thanx for the suggestion. I've never done anything for 1.1.x but i can give it a try;)

vomega

noaccess

Great theme, hope you update it for 2.0 final too... :)

Propaganistas

Hi,

can you provide a quick css fix for making the forum title (upper left) white instead of blue (which makes it invisible)?

Thanks

EDIT: nevermind.

Rain Forest

Hi there!

It's a great template! Although I have a problem...

This problem only shows up when I look up a topic.

Hopefully U could help me :)

Phil Serna

^ that must be some mod that you must have installed before and may have removed... i say this because i have the same problem with the upper left area, but haven't figured out what it is
www.misc-content.com
Helping you get through your work day.

Phil Serna

by the way nice looking theme, checked it out and uploaded it to my site. :-D
www.misc-content.com

Rain Forest

Quote from: Phil Serna on August 07, 2010, 09:45:07 AM
^ that must be some mod that you must have installed before and may have removed... i say this because i have the same problem with the upper left area, but haven't figured out what it is

Any Idea how I can figure this out? I mean, I have like over 20 mods at my forums...

Phil Serna

Quote from: giovannie_1 on August 07, 2010, 10:48:01 AM
Quote from: Phil Serna on August 07, 2010, 09:45:07 AM

Any Idea how I can figure this out? I mean, I have like over 20 mods at my forums...

honestly what i believe caused it to appear on my site is the nice tool tip mod which allows you to view the inside of the a thread by just hovering over the thread title.... maybe someone can point us into the right direction where to remove it from
www.misc-content.com

Propaganistas

You should add the following snippet in index.css

.titlebg a:link, a:visited
{
color: white;
}
.titlebg a:hover
{
text-decoration: underline;
}

Otherwise, some links in the blue bars aren't visible because they are using the normal a:link, a:visited class.

Danpotter

Deaks

dan why not just update??

very few people are gonna spend time downgrading there theme when more and more people are using 2.0
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Danpotter

dude...actually i like 1.1.1x than 2.0.....thatswhy im using it and also its time taking process to transfer...all mods have to be changed,coding etc etc etc...

Rain Forest

Great theme!

Although it give me problems with the ''user statics'' form.

http://solar-xl.nl/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=1
User: Test
pass: test4

skandalozo

its not compatible with ver.1.1.12
can you make one for this version?

Stigmartyr

What file do we look for to edit the menu?  Index.template.php seems to refer to another location for the menu

// Show the menu up top. Something like [home] [help] [profile] [logout]...

Mick.

Quote from: Stigmartyr on March 16, 2011, 07:35:46 PM
What file do we look for to edit the menu?  Index.template.php seems to refer to another location for the menu

// Show the menu up top. Something like [home] [help] [profile] [logout]...

Sources/Subs.php

iain sherriff

hi.
I  have an issue having added the FAQ mod..........
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=438980.msg3484922#msg3484922

Can you help sort this ?

thanks
SMF 2.0.12

Mick.

Quote from: iain sherriff on February 06, 2013, 12:06:46 PM
hi.
I  have an issue having added the FAQ mod..........
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=438980.msg3484922#msg3484922

Can you help sort this ?

thanks
Wow, this is an old theme RC3. Lots of things changed since then. This theme have not been updated.

iain sherriff

thanks.............. do you have any plans to update it ?
SMF 2.0.12

Advertisement: