News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Leaving a project I'm proud of, a thanks to you all

Started by Compuart, May 27, 2010, 06:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBlaze

Good luck Compuart!

Sad to see you leave, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Fustrate

You've been a great inspiration :) good luck in your future endeavours!
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

SoLoGHoST

Well, I don't think anyone could've said bye any better or sweeter than that.  Atleast I didn't see anyone else say it quite like that when they were leaving.  Mainly, just a lot of reasons why they were leaving, but you completely dodged that bullet and went right to the Thank You's as a Leader should.

In Short, Good Luck and Thank You, for helping to make SMF what it is today, as well!

Orstio

Heh, reading your post, I'm reminded of the winter we released 1.1 RC2, when the two of us were the only devs.  I don't think I would have ever gotten to know you on any sort of personal level had that not happened.  As gloomy as things seemed at that time (with [Unknown], Grudge, David, Jeff, and Joseph having all left the project shortly earlier), working with you on 1.1 RC2 was a great experience.

Good luck.  I'm sure you'll be successful at whatever you put your mind to.  :)

bloc

Thank you for all the work you put in, Compuart. No doubt you been part of bringing SMF to the point where it is today and surely been a rock in the team over the years.

I only wished last 8 months had been erased...but it is what it is.

Good luck with your next projects and life in general. :)

ronnie42

Thank you Compuart for making SMF as where it is today.

But when it's time to move on then who's the man that says better not to follow your dreams.

Good luck for now and in the future that lies in front of you.