News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Seeking a modification to the forum

Started by Godfather87, May 28, 2010, 09:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godfather87

Hi looking for a modification on my forum, where the person is not registered or logged on after a few seconds reading the post is transferred to the registration or login panel or elsewhere. I'm looking for and I can not find somewhere I saw a mod but I think the phpBB3 forum. Do not want to disable the forum for guests looking for so this clever solution. My forum to SMF 2.0 RC3 Yours

Sorry for my English

flapjack

there is no such mod for SMF. there is a mod that redirects people to registration page after they click the topic if you want that instead, just search mods database for "Look but don't read"

Godfather87

Thanks for the reply. And could you give me a link to this modification? Thanks

agridoc

There are many mods for hiding part of the information and redirecting to login/register page.

Go to SMF Mod Site and search for "hide" or "hide guest".

Hide Topic Replies or Hide Topics from Guests are close to what you are looking for but you might find another that suits better your needs and has more options.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

davisparker

There is no mod for SMF. You can redirect peoples to signup page as they click the selected topic if you want that. just search mods database for "Look but don't read", You can also read more on google there is for much topics like this or Your can also contact with another forum moderator for relevant problem.  :)

Advertisement: