News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Paid Subscription - Problem!

Started by Trater, June 29, 2010, 07:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchgr

My smf rc2 forum does not appear such a problem. Is it a new bug from the rc3 version?

Trater

I don't know. Now you see, 2 users have the same bug. Must wait on more opinion.

Trater

Repair bug in ManagePaid.php

Quote2: is_dir() [<a href='function.is-dir'>function.is-dir</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(..) is not within the allowed path(s): (/php_sessions:/tmp:/var/www/errors:/usr/share/php:/home/vol5/darmowy-hosting.tk/dhtk_123456/xxxx.org/htdocs)

In line 1760

Must change from:
Quoteif (!is_dir($file) && preg_match('~Subscriptions-([A-Za-z\d]+)\.php~', $file, $matches))

on

Quoteif (is_file($sourcedir .'/'. $file) && preg_match('~Subscriptions-([A-Za-z\d]+)\.php~', $file, $matches))

GohighVoltage

Trater,  is what you posted a verified fix?   Are you using RC3?

I didn't have the problem with RC2,  so it has to be a RC3 bug.

GohighVoltage

Also,  I don't have any errors in my log.

Trater

Yes its on version 2.0 RC3

Verified becouse its write support on this topic:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=370047.msg2532734#msg2532734

I only copied it here, and write thanks.
Copied for users who having the same error as me. :)

GohighVoltage

Trater,   on the link you sent for the error fix,     what was the exact problem they were fixing?  It doesn't say.

Jakob Fel

I actually think that there is a little difference between this error and that one on that post. I may be wrong.
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

telcy

Quote from: Trater on June 30, 2010, 01:10:51 AM
I downloaded Large Update to checked, using ManagePaid.php and the same problem, on line 1760.

So i wait on:

• Fix date in Paid Subscription (From 2005, to the current date + X days of purchase through paypal)
  • Fix bug in 1760 line in Sources/ManagePaid.php

I have the same bug with the date :/
i dont know where the code isn't correct :(
can please anyone help us?

Jakob Fel

I have posted a topic about this in the support helper-only boards, and so far, it looks like no one else has come to the rescue. Don't worry, everything will be fine. It may take a little time though, so please stay patient. :)
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

Advertisement: