News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Dark Leader

Started by [S.W.T], May 09, 2010, 06:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[S.W.T]

Link to the theme

Dark Leader Theme | Colors is Black

by designer

EddieFnG

Do you have an alternate download link?

I want to get it using SSH to save my broadband usage, and it doesn't work with links on the SMF site.

Thanks in advance,
Eddie G

BuRaK.!

miker35

hey there!  First off I LOVE the theme.  It was exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you and so many of the other talented people that make this stuff so newbies like me can utilize it.  We owe you guys!

That out of the way there is one tiny thing I was hoping you could help me change since some of my test users have said it is hard to read.  The specific buttons "Mark Read  |  Notify  |  New Topic  |  Post new poll" and "  Reply  |  Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print " are in a grey color that make sthem somewhat hard to see against the background.  I was hoping to make them lighter (preferably white) so it's a bit easier.  Unfortunately as I mentioned I am a rank newbie and have been stumbling around for an answer.  Hitting a wall I came here and any and all help you could provide is appreciated!

Liam.

Hmm, on the demo of the theme - the text on the menu goes above the bar... It looks a bit unclean to me - is that how it's meant to be?

Advertisement: