News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[PREVIEW] Curvaceous

Started by zutzu, June 12, 2010, 02:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorMalboro

It's awsome, seriously... i love it! :)

Hassan_the best

Matthew K.

Very interesting theme! I would suggest adding a little bit of padding to the catbg's and titlebg's so that they stay inside the borders rather than not, other than that it look good to me.

Antechinus

Rather nice, although of course people using IE will probably complain about the use of CSS3 tricks. Serves them right for using IE though. ;D

zutzu

Quote from: Antechinus on June 13, 2010, 12:02:25 AM
Rather nice, although of course people using IE will probably complain about the use of CSS3 tricks. Serves them right for using IE though. ;D

it looks good in IE6  :D
thank you

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on June 12, 2010, 11:44:56 PM
Very interesting theme! I would suggest adding a little bit of padding to the catbg's and titlebg's so that they stay inside the borders rather than not, other than that it look good to me.
ill have in mind ur opinion ;)
thank you

Quote from: Hassan Shoaib on June 12, 2010, 11:11:15 PM
Wow, nice. I like it ;)

thank you :)

Deaks

tbh i dont like it, i think it looks dated and the colors arent appealing ... yeh hate me I dont care
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

mirahalo

Quote from: Runic on June 15, 2010, 05:32:09 PM
tbh i dont like it, i think it looks dated and the colors arent appealing ... yeh hate me I dont care

tbh i dont like your comments, I think they aren't appealing and rather boring....  yeh hate me I dont care

m33rra

Honesty is not always the best policy :)

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Advertisement: