News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Moved hosts and having a few problems

Started by sepulchre, August 06, 2010, 08:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sepulchre

I've just moved hosts and I'm having a few problems -

1. All attachments in posts are showing an error 404 attachment not found
2. When I try to run optimise database I get an error "
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare scheduled_autolock() (previously declared in /home/aogclanc/public_html/forum/Sources/ScheduledTasks.php:1865) in /home/aogclanc/public_html/forum/Sources/ScheduledTasks.php on line 1952"
3. Avatars are not showing and cant be uploaded (maybe related to point 1?)

Thanks in advance :)

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Explain step by step what you have done from backup to restore forum.

sepulchre

I've fixed 1 & 3 :)

Only item 2 left.

My old host supplied a copy of our files and the sql data. Unfortunately as we had been hacked we had to resort to an older backup of the site. This has been uploaded to our new host together with the sql data. The host installed the sql database for us.

I ran repair_settings.php which went fine. All functions of the forum seem to be working without any issue now its just some of these maintenance tasks which are bombing.

Quote from: sepulchre on August 06, 2010, 08:32:52 AM
2. When I try to run optimise database I get an error "
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare scheduled_autolock() (previously declared in /home/aogclanc/public_html/forum/Sources/ScheduledTasks.php:1865) in /home/aogclanc/public_html/forum/Sources/ScheduledTasks.php on line 1952"
IMHO there is no line 1865 or 1952 by default. Therefore I believe it must caused by your one of your mod. May be due to some hard coding. Check for the said mod, uninstall it in full and reinstall it back. Due report to the mod owner regarding this matter.

sepulchre

found it, there was a couple of duplicate function calls in the file, most likely due to something I had done :(

Sorted now though, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Advertisement: