[Theme] Ig-Oh for 1.0.8 & 1.1 RC3

Started by weber, June 14, 2005, 07:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winux99

this theme very nice. But too much blue. Is it possible for you to change the background to something less subtle? Perhaps shades of blue or lines or something else?

weber

I updated this theme. :)

Main change points:

• The main color was enabled to be switched to green.
    It can be done from the administration panel.
    User of SMF 1.0.x
    Admin -> Forum Configuration -> Current Theme's Settings -> Main color of Ig-Oh theme
    User of SMF 1.1 RC2
    Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Main color of Ig-Oh theme

• Mini help was able to be displayed in Topics/Posts.
    User of SMF 1.0.x
    Admin -> Forum Configuration -> Current Theme's Settings -> Show Topics/Posts mini help
    User of SMF 1.1 RC2
    Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Show Topics/Posts mini help

Only the function is added, and there is no bug patch. Therefore, there is no necessity for updating the theme if an existing user doesn't want the new feature.

@afterglow:
Thank you for advice, afterglow.  :) I did not think it was put on the seen position.

@bendeylac:
Thank you for information. :) Perhaps, the button will be corrected as people who used it liked it respectively. ;D

@winux99:
I will not do it. I got tired of the question. :P

[Dark.Shadow]

uuumm.... i cant download it, there is an error. Why? T-T

weber

Quote from: nocasca on June 09, 2006, 12:48:11 PM
uuumm.... i cant download it, there is an error. Why? T-T

You will be able to download it on the following page.
http://themes.simplemachines.org/index.php?lemma=62

[Dark.Shadow]

thanks, because this is one of the best themes i know :D

EDIT: Anyone still has the shop button for this theme?

weber

Quote from: nocasca on June 11, 2006, 05:32:50 PM

I had made it in compliance with the request before.

invisiblex

how to integrate SMF shoutbox with this theme

i want to test teh shoutbox at different positions

a)After the  Home help search profile messages members calender logout

after this line i want

b)after/before the "MArk read" line

this is the best theme i used  ;)

soon i hope i improve english ;)

gasg

Please any help to get Buttons work (all Nuttons don't showing) in a SMF Bridged in Joomla by Ostrio Bridge? Thanks

EDIT: Solved Making a directory called italian in the /images dir and put it the italian buttons :)

Great Theme, thanks for sharing

joseph21

Quote from: koni on June 12, 2006, 09:51:14 AM
Quote from: nocasca on June 11, 2006, 05:32:50 PM

I had made it in compliance with the request before.

Hello koni, I got this problem while installing the new language.

Attention of Ig-Oh theme:

Error1:You should put "Modifications.chinese-simplified.php" on the "languages" directory ( http://www.site.com/forum/Themes/igoh11rc2/languages/ ) in the theme of Ig-Oh.
Question1:Do I only needto put the Modifications.chinese-simplified.php onto the directory of Igoh? or do I need to put all the /languages files to the igoh /languages folder? Thanks.

Error2:Copy "Modifications.english.php" of the "languages" directory of Ig-Oh onto the first. Next, rename it according to the language for which you use the file.
Question2: I don't quite understand this part, where is this directory of Igoh onto the first?

Excellent theme by the way!   
SMF 1.1.2 (SMF shop-Ad Management), Joomla 1.0.12, Ortsios Joomla - SMF bridge 1.1.7, CB 1.0.2 and many more..

gasg

Can anyone help me to align the forum title in the white bar, for demo looks here please:

http://www.lottosqueeze.org/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,82/

Or the best is hide to showing without removing from the board parameters

gasg

For now I have solved creating a gif image 1x1 pixel with a white backgroung and set in forum name imageurl replacing in that mode the text as the forum name :) but anyway if anybody have a best solution please say there :)

Italy

Anyone still has the games (Giochi) button for this theme?

Thank YOu

[Dark.Shadow]

what is the main blue color code for the theme? i mean, for my google adsense xD thanks

Italy

How fix it

Please help me

Thank You

licheng

Oh, so we have Ig-Oh for 1.0.8 & 1.1 RC3 now.

Thanks, koni. :)

czhy

l am  chinese

ramansingla

Can anyone please tell me the font that has been used on the button like on Home or Register or others. I have the psd's of buttons but i don't know the font that has been used in the psd's. So i'm not able to make any new buttons that look like the real ones because font's look different.

Anyways fabolous theme.

ramansingla

basically the problem i'm facing is that whenever i open the psd's given by koni i see a message text layers to be updated before... i'm using CS2. the text gets repositioned or it's size changes. i don't know... much there are clear differences that i'm sure. i can i avoid that or any tip or trick...

licheng

WOW! Unbelivable! Now we have Ig-Oh for SMF 1.1final, and a new version for SMF 1.0.x. :o

Thanks, koni! I love this theme so much! :)

afterglow

a question though, is this theme already compatible with SMF 1.1 Final?

i hope to upgrade my forum but i'm worried about my theme's compatibility.

regards,
afterglow

Advertisement: