raviteja

Please Help Me I am Getting This Error

web server (hosting) : byethost . org

installed 4 days ago

username : administrator

password : please reply me i will give you

HTTP Error 500 Internal server error

Introduction

The Web server (running the Web Site) encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) for access to the requested URL.

This is a 'catch-all' error generated by the Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse these logs.

500 errors in the HTTP cycle

Any client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) goes through the following cycle when it communicates with the Web server:

* Obtain an IP address from the IP name of the site (the site URL without the leading 'http://'). This lookup (conversion of IP name to IP address) is provided by domain name servers (DNSs).
        * Open an IP socket connection to that IP address.
        * Write an HTTP data stream through that socket.
        * Receive an HTTP data stream back from the Web server in response. This data stream contains status codes whose values are determined by the HTTP protocol. Parse this data stream for status codes and other useful information.

This error occurs in the final step above when the client receives an HTTP status code that it recognises as '500'.

Fixing 500 errors - general

This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

Fixing 500 errors - CheckUpDown

Please contact us (email preferred) whenever you encounter 500 errors on your CheckUpDown account. We then have to liaise with your ISP and the vendor of the Web server software so they can trace the exact reason for the error. Correcting the error may require recoding program logic for the Web server software, which could take some time.

today morning i installed hxxp:reglinks.zip [nonactive] mod at that time it was working fine after also it worked well and evening when i open my website i got the above error

the above part is error message i am getting and in the same account i have some other websites also installed they are working fine but mine is not working if you want more information please mail me at [email protected]

thankyou

xenovanis

Did this just happen or did you try to install a modification?

Have you read this on the errorpage?

Fixing 500 errors - general

This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

Fixing 500 errors - CheckUpDown

Please contact us (email preferred) whenever you encounter 500 errors on your CheckUpDown account. We then have to liaise with your ISP and the vendor of the Web server software so they can trace the exact reason for the error. Correcting the error may require recoding program logic for the Web server software, which could take some time.

So, have you tried contacting your host about it?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

raviteja

no i didnt contact anybody

and i am new to the forum software and i am using free hosting so before asking support from them i saw the message saying they will not help about scripts softwares for free hosting accounts

and i am planning to reinstall my forum but before that can i get the username list who is registered in my forum ?

so i can copy the usernames and emails so i can re-register them again please help me i am very frustrated with 500 internal server error

thank you

hi all

tell support bytehost to fix it this its may be not script problem or try it
chmode www to 750.
if you have any .htaccess in www delet the file.
if nothing hapen do it
make new .htaccess open it with notepad and put

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule> 

and if there already .htaccess delet it and try if work

raviteja

there is no .htaccess file at all i checked all root of my account

hi all

ok make .htaccess and put in it
<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule> 

then tell me work or not

raviteja

sorry friends for messing all of you but i just deleted my domain now and you know what now i cant register my domain for free they need 3 dollars which i dont have credit card and my paypal account is blocked right now

so i have to re register a new domain and everything goes new there is my bad luck always coming with me

sorry for bothering all of you

and thank you for your great support

raviteja

and { hi-all } a special thanks for your help

hi all

Advertisement: