News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Design Blue

Started by Fussilet, July 10, 2010, 09:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fussilet

by designer

stargatecorner

nice theme but for 1.1.9 it's possible?

Danpotter

yah for 1.1.1x please

jaisi

i have just installl this theme looking great!!

please guide me how to Remove Design Blue logo.

Fussilet

open style/index.css 

find:  #logo

remove :  background: url(../images/theme/logo.png) no-repeat;

Danpotter

hey dude...pls pls pls...for smf 1.1.11 also please...i need it really...

Fussilet

stargatecorner

Mystery?

How can you remove the custom bar the one that says register, login, search, etc.
Join my NEW website that I just created and be a big part of it (July 30, 2010): http://www.gamerstatic.net

Fussilet

you can remove it from sources/subs.php

Wally.

Thank you for the excellent theme. I really like it, but I would like to customize it to give the my site a unique look. One of the things I wanted to do was replace the light blue header with a graphic. What should I modify to replace the header blocks with a single graphic?

Danpotter

Please buddy,i need this really.....please try to make it compatible with SMF 1.1.11  version as soon as possible......

usefulforums

Hey,

I need to add images to the menu for Download system, SMF articles and smf shop.
  Could you please let me know how can I get suitable images to go with the theme. If you have them kindly share.

I have tried adding images but it isnt going with the theme.

Thanks !

Regards
Admin - Useful Forums
hxxp:forums.usefulforums.com [nonactive]

imno007

Nice theme, aside from the upper right search box obscures the moderator reports link when you're logged in as an admin. I'm sure I'll work it out somehow after fiddling with it a bit. Thanks!

aidyUK

hey man how do i add my own icons in because i need some for shop, contact and download
Infernogaming | xxaidyukxx <- Aim just add me

texasman1979

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=460289.0

if you will refer to the above post, i have a couple of issues after installing simple portal.

i have fixed the first 2, the third is still got me goofed. i would appreciate the help.

thx

it appears that simple portal released a new release. i will check to see if that will alleviate my issues. if not ill let you know

thx

i got it all fixed, it was a combination of simple portal and simple machines and the theme. i worked it all out
thx
SMF 2.0.4
SimplePortal 2.3.5

LOGIC is a FOUR letter word! :)

romper

Great looking theme, one question, how can I change logo. I replaced logo.png with another one (same name) but nothing changed

Fussilet

open  Themes/desginblue/images/logo.png

change it with photoshop if you know to use photoshop

romper

Quote from: Fussilet on January 14, 2012, 10:49:40 AM
open  Themes/desginblue/images/logo.png

change it with photoshop if you know to use photoshop

THX it works

Advertisement: