Previous topic - Next topic

SMF Customization Team

Link to Mod

[BBCode] Big or Small

Original Author: iKiller | Current Author: SMF Customization Team
Supported Languages: English
Link To Mod | Mod Discussion | Other SMF Customization Team Mods

Summary:
This BBCode makes it easier to change the size of chosen text. Instead of using [size=X]text[/size] you can now use either [big] or [small] to get separate sizes. These tags show up before the rest on the post page, and have two separate buttons.

Compatibility:
Compatible with SMF 2.0 only

Installation Information:
The Package Manager should work in most cases, if you have problems installing please use the discussion thread as well as Manual Installation of Mods

Change Log:
Version 1.0 - October 17 2009
  Initial release

Copyright (c) 2015, Simple Machines, under BSD 3-Clause License.
All rights reserved.

Arantor

Mod site cannot parse it for 2.0 RC2 and it won't work properly anyway due to a number of changes in the code.

Oh, and <file name="$sourcedir/Subs-Editor.php"> doesn't have a matching </file>

Liam.

This has now been updated to work with SMF 2.0 RC2.

Arantor

Just as a heads-up, you can make a single package with it all in, which can reduce confusion.

Liam.

I know but for some reason I didn't :/ It won't really be confusing with "_RC2" on the end, but I'll update it sometime anyway. Thanks :P

Arantor

You'd be surprised how often these things get confused - as a rule I'd encourage keeping it literally as simple as possible.

dougiefresh

Thank you for the wonderful mod!  I thought I'd let everybody know that when I updated my forum from 2.0 RC5 to 2.0 Gold, I had to reinstall all my mods.  This mod installed without issues and using 2.0 RC5 emulation.  Hope this info helps someone!

Advertisement: