News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] OI Orange

Started by dtm.exe, June 16, 2005, 06:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zigie

Problem solved and I feel soooo stupid. The cause was a Adblock in my Firefox. I had a rule to block "ad.*" and guess what the name of the image is? "markread.gif". Duh... I checked my site with IE and the button was there, so then I remembered that I just installed an Adblock extention on my Firefox.

The XHTML tags that were not compliant were <br> instead of <br /> and there was something about extra closing tag. Altough, it is just a few tags they do break the XHTML validity, which was one of the features that attracted me to SMF.

dtm.exe

Quote from: zigie on September 07, 2005, 11:05:00 AM
Problem solved and I feel soooo stupid. The cause was a Adblock in my Firefox. I had a rule to block "ad.*" and guess what the name of the image is? "markread.gif". Duh... I checked my site with IE and the button was there, so then I remembered that I just installed an Adblock extention on my Firefox.

The XHTML tags that were not compliant were <br> instead of <br /> and there was something about extra closing tag. Altough, it is just a few tags they do break the XHTML validity, which was one of the features that attracted me to SMF.

Those tags can be easily changed.  There are only about two of them.

winggundamth

Do you any plan to release IO Orange Theme for SMF 1.1 RC1?

Gary

You should be able to use the theme with SMF 1.1 RC 1 as it is. You'll just need to add a couple of images maybe.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

dtm.exe

Quote from: Gary G. on September 28, 2005, 10:18:08 AM
You should be able to use the theme with SMF 1.1 RC 1 as it is. You'll just need to add a couple of images maybe.

No image additions required, IIRC.

Gary

Heh. Well, I guess you've already got all the images required. :P I wasnt sure. I dont use the theme, I just like to stare at it. ;)
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

dtm.exe

Quote from: Gary G. on September 28, 2005, 10:42:23 AM
Heh. Well, I guess you've already got all the images required. :P I wasnt sure. I dont use the theme, I just like to stare at it. ;)

I don't even like this theme :P.

Gary

Thats something you gotta keep to yourself ;) But its out now... lol. Keep going though.
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

zigie

Any changes to the theme related to RC2?

redone

I could possibly update this theme if nobody else is. I am currently looking at updating some old but still very useful theme's we have around here and making the compatible with Tinyportal too.

:)

zigie

Quote from: redone on April 22, 2006, 02:53:50 PM
I could possibly update this theme if nobody else is. I am currently looking at updating some old but still very useful theme's we have around here and making the compatible with Tinyportal too.
That would be great! I noticed that some images are missing and there are weird borders appeared around almost all images after I upgraded to RC2. I'm not sure how many people are still using this theme other than me, but it's a great theme, and I wasn't able to find any others with similar colours and as clean as this one.

tikru

Im looking update to get rid off those blue links in RC2 too =/

Nordoelum

Just looking just AWESOME..

Alot better the the new RC theme that looks like ******. IMHO that is..

kateydrop

Seems to work ok,

Very nice Thankyou! its fine on 1.0.8

:)
"I am the way, the truth, and the life - no one comes to the father except through me.

Advertisement: