i wan to install this View/Enter Board Permissions mod please help

Started by forumnepali, July 16, 2010, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forumnepali

i have just install this mod I would request you to post few steps on how actually one can enable to allow members with certain post count. I smacked my head but still couldn't find the solution. Please help me if you need my temp admin i will provide you.

Thank you in advance :)

JBlaze

Regarding mod questions, it is best to direct them to the mod author via the mod's dedicated support topic.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

forumnepali

yes but no bady is responding there i have install that mod but i'am very confused how to set permission

cicka

Quote from: forumnepali on July 16, 2010, 09:39:24 AM
yes but no bady is responding there i have install that mod but i'am very confused how to set permission

There you have more chances of getting faster help from its author or the co users of that add on.
Because not everyone uses that add on here and not to mention that it is in the wrong section as this forum is dedicated to core Smf problems and issues.

forumnepali

Still My Proble Is Not Solve please help me mod site is not responding

Sorry For Dup

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

If you want to use this mod (have successfully installed it) go to Admin Center (ACP) > Members > Permission > General Permission and edit permission for the membergroup that you want. However, you might not see membergroup that is based on post.

For you to see and edit permission post based membergroup, you have to enabled it first Admin Center (ACP) > Members > Permission > Settings. Then only you can change it as above mentioned.

Note: This mod totally delete permission options in board create / edit page.

Advertisement: