News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Error at creation of new topic

Started by TheKillers, July 17, 2010, 06:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKillers

Hello! I'm from Russia. My English is not so good, sorry.
I have a problem. When I create new topic and I press on "Post" the page with error is shown:
Table 'theki161_forum.smf_related_subjects' doesn't exist
File: /home/theki161/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-RelatedFulltext.php
Line: 116

While the topic itself is created.
Installed SMF 2.0 RC3.

Kays

Hi, welcome to SMF. :)

It looks like a problem with a mod. Do you have a "related subject" mod installed?

If so, do you have a link to the download page.

If not. Which mods do you have installed?

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

TheKillers

Quote from: Kays on July 17, 2010, 06:42:22 AM
Hi, welcome to SMF. :)

It looks like a problem with a mod. Do you have a "related subject" mod installed?

If so, do you have a link to the download page.

If not. Which mods do you have installed?

Oh, yeah, you are right!) I have installed so far only one mod "Related Topics".
Now I deleted it (it isn't necessary to me basically), now all ok. Thanks for the help! :)

Kays

Cool. What happened is that during the install is the script to update the database didn't do it's thing. Most times these scripts can be run as a stand alone should they fail when the mod is installed.

Marking this as solved and moving it to 2.0 support.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

TheKillers

Clear) Now I have another problem (mod "Related Topics" does not suit me). I created a topic Link. Maybe you know there is such a mod which I search or not?) Although of course that is another topic...

Kays

Sorry, I don't know of such mod. Have you checked the Mod Site or the Tips and Tricks (index)

My Mods

TheKillers

Anyway thank you very much!
P.S. And for links thanks too)

Kays

You're welcome. :)

Good luck with your search.

My Mods

Advertisement: