News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Get to know the team: NIBOGO

Started by Nibogo, July 18, 2010, 02:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mashby

You've accomplished a lot for 17 including not worrying about a hijacked thread. Your love of beer is timeless and not without worry. I look forward to your iphone9 creation!
8)
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Nibogo

Quote from: mashby on July 28, 2010, 11:16:57 PM
You've accomplished a lot for 17 including not worrying about a hijacked thread. Your love of beer is timeless and not without worry. I look forward to your iphone9 creation!
8)

Well how knows maybe I end working in the dark side (MS) but thanks and it's nice to see you around :)

Nao 尚

I just realized I never got to fill in that "Get to know the team" questionary, lol ::)
I must be one of the rare ones to actually read them, though!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

DoctorMalboro

Quote from: Nao 尚 on August 05, 2010, 01:08:51 PM
I just realized I never got to fill in that "Get to know the team" questionary, lol ::)
I must be one of the rare ones to actually read them, though!
what? You're kind of freaky? :P

Nao 尚

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Masterd

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on July 18, 2010, 04:23:09 PM
You do make great damn SMF modifications for that age. :P

If you think that NIBOGO is young what will you say about Nas?

Nao 尚

And Dragooon!

There's no age to start programming. I myself started doing cool stuff at age 11-12.

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: Nao 尚 on August 06, 2010, 07:25:49 AM
There's no age to start programming. I myself started doing cool stuff at age 11-12.

I started spitting code at people as soon as I were born. >:D

;)

Nibogo

Quote from: Masterd on August 06, 2010, 07:13:51 AM
Quote from: Dismal Shadow on July 18, 2010, 04:23:09 PM
You do make great damn SMF modifications for that age. :P

If you think that NIBOGO is young what will you say about Nas?

Nas is the perfect example that there is no age to start slacking and spamming ;)

Marcus Forsberg

Masterd

Quote from: Nibogo on August 06, 2010, 08:31:09 AM
Nas is the perfect example that there is no ago to start slacking and spamming ;)

I agree. :D

DoctorMalboro

Quote from: Nao 尚 on August 06, 2010, 03:44:32 AM
Because I read stuff?
No... i just ask because you say you do rare stuff... who cares? It's your life, right? ;)

Nao 尚

I do rare stuff?
Did you understand my post in the first place?

DoctorMalboro

i think i did... but clear me out something... when you say it would be one of the rare ones to read... what did you mean?

Nao 尚

I was just saying that I don't think a lot of people read the questionnaire and the answers.

(But even that was said in a light-hearted manner because I don't read everyone's either.)

live627

Quote from: Nao 尚 on August 06, 2010, 11:52:15 AM
I was just saying that I don't think a lot of people read the research questionsand the answers.

(But even that was said in a light-hearted manner because I don't read everyone's either.)

O_o

~DS~

A Friend? Why am I not surprised? Well that was short.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Nao 尚

Acans

Why did you leave the team, personal/real life issues?
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Advertisement: