News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Started by eddie_1973, July 18, 2010, 07:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbsothere

Quote from: eddie_1973 on July 19, 2010, 05:55:26 PM
I don't have a problem with that. You want me to PM you the info?

Sure, eddie, that would be fine.   I'd need a temporary admin account and a temporary ftp account (you can delete these after I've looked at things). 
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

gbsothere

Eddie, I think it's sorted.  Try it and, if it's working for you, let me know.   :)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

eddie_1973

Thank you for the help gbsothere!

gbsothere

melanieh75

gbsothere

Quote from: melanieh75 on July 20, 2010, 07:51:23 AM
Was this resolved?

It was, melanieh75.  If you're also having avatar issues, you'll need to start a new thread, since this one is tagged "solved" and most support members won't bother to look at it.   :)

Advertisement: