News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

404 Error in post options

Started by tRu3_sKiTz0, July 20, 2010, 03:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tRu3_sKiTz0

Hey I know wIt's simple image shack! I need to get rid of this damn mod and unfortunately it won't parse. Is there a way to find out what edits need to be made without using the parse feature on the mod page?

EDIT: My bad, I'm retarded. I just wasn't clicking the correct package to parse. This should be fixed soon and then I will mark as resolved.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Okay, I got! It was Simple Image Shack. I finally got it uninstalled and poof#! No more error. Thanks for all the help gbsothere. feel free to add me as a friend. You were very helpful.

gbsothere

Quote from: tRu3_sKiTz0 on July 23, 2010, 09:31:12 AM
Okay, I got! It was Simple Image Shack. I finally got it uninstalled and poof#! No more error. Thanks for all the help gbsothere. feel free to add me as a friend. You were very helpful.

Hey!   Glad to see it sorted; I know it was a major headache, especially when you're eager to launch your forum.  Good deal!   ;)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Advertisement: