Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

chinaren

y
Quoteou read my last post?

I did.  The directories are 755 and I only did the edit because, after I installed the mod, I couldn't see the chat bar and thought it may be that, though I realized later on those were likely out of date.

However, I've just uninstalled and re-installed the mod and it's working now!!??? :o  Go figure!

So... thanks!  Looks good!
The Opus Path - The Next Generation of the Written Word

cubansephiroth

I tried rev39 in my forum and works fine, but I want to show the chatbar only to a members of some groups, I've checked the permision based on the main SA chat config but i cant find where to define which groups are allowed to chat and which not.

The mod said that i need to specify permissions in the SMF permision system but there's nothing related to SI-chat there.

Sorry for my english.

Any help will be apreciated

SA™

whats your smf version? if you patched rc4 instead of upgrading then the permissions wont work cos the permission hook wasnt added to rc4
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

cubansephiroth

I have 2.0 RC4 in my forum i upgraded from RC3 some months ago. Sorry but my english it's no good at all, did you tell me that in RC4 i cant use de the permission system due to a hook limitation of the mod?

SA™

yup thats correct you could try adding the permission hook your self i just tryed it on a patched rc4 forum and it seemed to work if you post up your managepermissions.php

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

tripplex

Hey, I installed the latest version (Beta 2-1 Revision 39) and I'm using SMF 2.0 RC5.

Everything seems to be working, BUT I can't see anyone in the whose online list. I set all the correct permissions:

sachat 755
sachat/index.php 755
sachat/body.js.php 755
sachat/head.js.php 755
sachat/cache 755
sachat/themes/default/index.php 755

I signed out and signed in, still no one on the list. What can be the problem? Someone please help!

EDIT: Problem fixed. Go to Admin > SA Chat > Config > Checkmark: Show Everyone Online :P

AcidFMHQ

Would like to say that in the settings I believe "Update Online List Live" doesn't work very sure if it did I wouldn't have to refresh the page to see who's online

Back when I was using 1.1.x I had cometchat and it would update online list in real time really liked that feature but ne way hope this is still supported by the originally creator hope for more updates in the future

SA™

thanks for the report ill look into this for the next update

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Apllicmz

Thank you
when update dont forget portuguese linguage

Portuguese and portuguse_brazillian

$txt['home'] = 'Home';
$txt['msgs'] = 'Mensagens';
$txt['myspace'] = 'MySpace';
$txt['twitter'] = 'Tweet';
$txt['facebook'] = 'Facebook';
$txt['whos_on'] = 'Quem está Online';
$txt['guest_msg'] = 'Bem-vindo, Visitante. Por favor <a class="white" href="'.$boardurl.'/index.php?action=login">Entrar</a> ou <a class="white" href="'.$boardurl.'/index.php?action=register">registar-se.</a>';
$txt['load_warning'] = 'O Chat n&atilde;o esta disponível, devido à alta carregar do servidor.';

UKShark

I have only done a quick search on the topic so the warning below should be treated below with some patience until the developers have had time to respond...but...

I have just been suspended by hosting company (Siteground) for excessive CPU usage as a result of installing SAChat!

I really really like the mod but am forced to uninstall it despite being on an 'unlimited share hosting package' as it apparentely exceeds their 'stated thresholds'.

I'd appreciate any feedback both in terms of the mod and how to minimise its CPU and my hosts actions.

Diddybanks

Quote from: tripplex on May 08, 2011, 12:20:59 AM
Hey, I installed the latest version (Beta 2-1 Revision 39) and I'm using SMF 2.0 RC5.

Everything seems to be working, BUT I can't see anyone in the whose online list. I set all the correct permissions:

sachat 755
sachat/index.php 755
sachat/body.js.php 755
sachat/head.js.php 755
sachat/cache 755
sachat/themes/default/index.php 755

I signed out and signed in, still no one on the list. What can be the problem? Someone please help!

EDIT: Problem fixed. Go to Admin > SA Chat > Config > Checkmark: Show Everyone Online :P

i cant even see the bar below... i have set all those file permissions and even did as you just suggested checked the show everyone online but still nothing is displaying am using the beta version just like you and an RC5 smf platform. have input the code ned talked about on page one yet its still not showing please help ??

Thanks...   waiting??

Crissm

hello
i installed SA chat and it works fine with the default time, but i'm not able to make it work with the theme i use on my forum (core)...could you help me with this?
this is the index.template of my theme in attachment

i'll thank you with an italian translation for the mode :)

SA™

it should work on every theme with out any edits what smf version are you using?
i got an update coming in a bit that fixes some ie issues

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Crissm

Quote from: SA™ on June 23, 2011, 01:49:32 PM
it should work on every theme with out any edits what smf version are you using?
i got an update coming in a bit that fixes some ie issues

smf 2.0 gold ,
SA chat rev 39
btw in the core theme it won't works neither in firefox and google. In the default theme it works perfectly while in core simply it doesn't show the bar...i don't know why

SA™

it work in core theme for me
with the  the core theme on can you right click and veiw the page souce and copy it pm me it?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

SA™

beta 3 realsed

moved load balencing setting to own admin page
added  portuguese linguage [thanks joomlams]
fixed broken html validation
fixed using to much code for the links part
made all images 16 by 16
updated jquery to the ltest version
added online count
mute button still showed if chat was disbled
now has better supprt for just link and gadgets with no chat part
fixed opening gadgets always loaded the default theme
sevaral more template tweeks
who online count counted hidden users
fixed some internet explorer errors
gadgets now support php, html and bbc

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Dark king

Hey im having a problem on my forum with SAchat. I tried using both your rev39 and rev 41 packages on a smf 2.0 forum (upgraded from rc5) and i cant seem to get it to work. There are no install errors the datqabase tables have been written (checked)

ive turned the permisssions to 755 and commented out the cache as stated here hxxp:www.sa-mods.info/index.php?topic=1017.0 [nonactive] and still nothing im at a real loss here any help would be appreciated

SA™

in sachat admin there is a page called chmod check it out

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Advertisement: