News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Chat

Started by Diego Andrés, July 21, 2010, 10:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric1234

Quote from: nend on January 13, 2012, 11:28:56 AM
Quote from: eric1234 on January 12, 2012, 12:49:51 PM
got any guide on how to install it? I find out that those link in the 1st post seem to be unworking
It was up yesterday morning, I wonder what gives.
Where is it? @.@ Because i clicked the link in the 1st page, it lead me to a weird site.

SA™

got any guide on how to install it? I find out that those link in the 1st post seem to be unworking

samei ssue as before lack of money sry but id rather have electrick and food at the end of the day :/ it will be back monday
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

eric1234

Quote from: SA™ on January 14, 2012, 11:00:29 AM

samei ssue as before lack of money sry but id rather have electrick and food at the end of the day :/ it will be back monday
haha, is ok. Thank you ! :)

nend

Not enough off from ads and donations? SA, I think I need to share a few tricks that I use to generate money for my websites. It isn't really a secret but it is best that not much people know how much they can make off from doing this.  ;)

eric1234

Quote from: nend on January 15, 2012, 01:50:37 AM

please share it with me too. thank you very much ^^

Not enough off from ads and donations? SA, I think I need to share a few tricks that I use to generate money for my websites. It isn't really a secret but it is best that not much people know how much they can make off from doing this.  ;)

HR

I'd like that little piece of information nend :) Post it or drop a PM or make a nice tutorial please

I can explain this as simply as possible.. If I do it & implement I guarantee it.
If I do it and you implement it its a crap shoot.

SA™

Quote from: nend on January 15, 2012, 01:50:37 AM

yeah ads aibnt erning nothing realy in the two years ive been doing it i have avaeraged at about 20 pound a year lol still need another 20 just so i cn reach the thresh hold lol and donation well i have had a few but they have mostly been silly money lol

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

nend

That is pretty low, if I had it that bad I would have pulled my sites a long time ago. When I started back up on the net after failing, I oath I must be at least breaking even.

Maybe this wasn't the place to talk about this. Sorry to anyone else, some stuff in this business must be acquired. It isn't that I don't want to tell but I don't need any more competition than what I already have. Plus it isn't as easy as I make it out to be, you must have a pretty decent coding knowledge in various languages.

@SA where is the best place to speak, if you get your site up I'll make a post in the staff boards about it. If not hit me via PM on one of my sites.

SA™

indeed site will back up later tonight so we can chat in the staff boards ther eif you wanted

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

SA™

site is now back up

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

eric1234

Quote from: SA™ on January 15, 2012, 01:57:29 PM
site is now back up
SA Chat Installation Trouble Shooter
SA Chat tips & tricks

Still down

SA™

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

JonnyFB421

Love the mod!  Easy to install, lots of room for customization! 

I seem to be generating a small number of 403s though. 
Error 403 - Forbidden (http://www.myforum.com/sachat/index.php?action=heart&_=1327310809835)

I used the built-in CHMOD feature that came in the mod.   

SA™

yes i did notice these in my local server error logs today i dont think it is permmissions tho need todo more diggin realy somthing is wrong with the mod

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Realinfo

When two persons try to chat........... Nothing goes to other one............ see blank page........... 2.0.2 Default Theme

SA™

yes im working on these issue it just going to take longer than i intended

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

fungku

Quote from: Realinfo on January 27, 2012, 08:12:41 AM
When two persons try to chat........... Nothing goes to other one............ see blank page........... 2.0.2 Default Theme
Ditto.

Looks real nice. Installed without a hitch, but won't send messages.
Contractor and Tool Man

SA™

Quote from: SA™ on January 27, 2012, 02:14:10 PM

the thing is i get it working in one brouser then it breaks in another this is why it is taking so long to update the mod after trying things all weekend i had to change to one of my other projects for a change of code but will get back to it later on it one of them things you wanna get done lol cos it is realy buggin me :D

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

fungku

Quote from: SA™ on January 30, 2012, 02:33:25 PM
Quote from: SA™ on January 27, 2012, 02:14:10 PM

the thing is i get it working in one brouser then it breaks in another this is why it is taking so long to update the mod after trying things all weekend i had to change to one of my other projects for a change of code but will get back to it later on it one of them things you wanna get done lol cos it is realy buggin me :D

No worries.

Looking forward to seeing it working  ;)

I know how frustrating it can be when you fix one thing and it breaks another.
Contractor and Tool Man

irayhan

I installed this mod. I really like this. But the problem is it makes my forum slow. I mean when it's disabled the pages load faster. But when i enable it the pages take more time to load. Can you please tell me how can i make it faster? Thanks in advance. :)
Life's no rehearsal, camera's always rolling

Advertisement: