News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SA Chat

Started by Diego Andrés, July 21, 2010, 10:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cmely

I did some tests and couldn't reproduce this behavior. I asked a friend to logout without closing the chat windows but everything went fine. I guess the "logout" hypothesis is not validated. If I have other ideas I'll make other tests.

Just a question : what the admin mode is for ?

Cmely

Another question : I've made a custom theme for SA Chat. Where and how can I upload it for others users ?

Shkic

Quote from: Cmely on April 08, 2014, 07:16:47 AM
Another question : I've made a custom theme for SA Chat. Where and how can I upload it for others users ?

Change it instead default theme.

Quote from: SA™ on April 05, 2014, 04:16:54 PM
was going to relase a new version soon with some bug fixes but i will wait for more info on this

Cool! :)

SA™

Quote from: Cmely on April 08, 2014, 07:15:25 AM

Just a question : what the admin mode is for ?

admins can see all regarless off user settings

QuoteAnother question : I've made a custom theme for SA Chat. Where and how can I upload it for others users ?

in sachat admin there is a themes section to upload themes
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

k0der

too much bug on this mod also they doesn't work properly sometime.~

SA™

well thats helpfull why not tell what bug you say there are instead of telling there is bugs ?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Kindred

The mod seems to work perfectly fine for me....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Cmely

Quote from: SA™ on April 09, 2014, 05:31:45 PM
in sachat admin there is a themes section to upload themes

No, I meant here.

Don't you have a download section were Sa Chat users could add themes they have created to the benefit of the community ?

SA™

at the moment i dont well there was but no one used it if people want to share there themes you can send them to me and i an add them to the first post if more themes are created ill see about a site for themes

i like what you  done with the sachat theme it look nice :)

DenotsNiaga<< is me on your site

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Cmely

Quote from: SA™ on April 12, 2014, 11:43:51 AM
i like what you  done with the sachat theme it look nice :)

DenotsNiaga<< is me on your site

Oh, cool ! Welcome here and thank you for registering  :D
I'll send you my theme tonight.

Cmely

I just got again the "chat window not closing" bug...and it was with you... :o ;D

As you were on my site I sent you a message...but you logged out before getting it I guess. And now I can't get the chat window to close.

SMF shows member who where online during the last 15 min. I have the feeling that in some case it keeps showing you online during 15 min even if you just logged out. Maybe this behavior is what can cause the bug I'm talking about... ?

SA™

yeah was there but left to play some xbox :D

right click on the x that you use to close the chat window and inspect element what number is in there is it my id on your site or 0 ?

if it is 0 i think i may know what is causing this issue and so do you youve hit the nail on the head there :P

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Cmely

Quote from: SA™ on April 14, 2014, 02:51:21 PM
yeah was there but left to play some xbox :D

right click on the x that you use to close the chat window and inspect element what number is in there is it my id on your site or 0 ?

if it is 0 i think i may know what is causing this issue and so do you youve hit the nail on the head there :P

I get that : onclick="javascript:xchat('145')
145 is your id on the site.

SA™

ok been testing various situaction with this now im still not able to replicate it on my dev copy it eaither fixed or just a intimitent bug still ill keep an eye on this one

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

SA™

SA Chat 0.1.2 Relesed

chats are now displayed from bottom to top like facebook
fixed issue with chat boxes not reapering
fixed issue resetting members themes just didnt work
fixed issue with new_msg() and updatemsg() miss fireing if chat was hidden or minimised
fixed issue with php gadgets
social text no longer shows if none enabled
user is typing function now works a little better but this can still cause server load issues use at own risk

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Cmely

Sorry for the stupid question but : do we have to uninstall first the previous version and then install the new one or can we directly install the new one on top of the old one ?

SA™

Back up your theme uninstall previous one install the new one then you need to update your theme just copy the head and body js to your theme/js

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Cmely

Quote from: SA™ on April 15, 2014, 01:55:50 PM
Back up your theme uninstall previous one install the new one then you need to update your theme just copy the head and body js to your theme/js

Shkic

Now I'm thinking is really refresh button is necessary? What if everyone on the forum will start pushing refresh button? Does it will cause huge server load?

Bug found: In Opera browser there's no sound.

Another question: why in online list doesn't show buddies anymore if they're off-line? I remember in old versions in online list you can see your buddies and send to them message even when they're not on the forum.

EDIT:

One more error found: Undefined index:

cban

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\sachat\functions.php
Line: 579

if (isset($_SESSION['cban']) || empty($modSettings['banLastUpdated']) || ($_SESSION['cban']['last_checked'] < $modSettings['banLastUpdated']) || $_SESSION['cban']['id_member'] != $user_info['id_member'] || $_SESSION['cban']['ip'] != $user_info['member_ip'] || $_SESSION['cban']['ip2'] != $user_info['member_ip2'] || (isset($user_info['email_address'], $_SESSION['cban']['email']) && $_SESSION['cban']['email'] != $user_info['email_address']))

Realinfo

No option to install or uninstall in package manager
2.0.7 Default theme
So previous version of SA Chat is working ok

But I want to uninstall and install the new one

Advertisement: