News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Chat

Started by Diego Andrés, July 21, 2010, 10:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

Thanks for your reply as always :)

But does it mean you will be releasing an update for that? Also you are forced to use that passthru function to enable load checking? I would really like to use it but like you said I don't know if they will enable it for me...
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

SA™

yes there will be an update for it
when i cant say right now but there will be one  ;D

QuoteAlso you are forced to use that passthru function to enable load checking?
no im not forced to use that function all the load checking was there when i took the mod over from nend i just realy never touched that part much but there is other ways to acheive this and maybe the next update will have

QuoteI would really like to use it but like you said I don't know if they will enable it for me...
if it is disabled for secrity concerns then no just wait ill get to it :)
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Ninja ZX-10RR

Dude thanks again. I appreciated your time and effort so much that I decided to take a look at the files and I:
  • Reviewed and corrected many mispellings in your English language file, also edited some sentences that were actually badly written and misleading users (I had some troubles myself understanding the meaning of some strings);
  • I have translated it into Italian from scratch :D

As attached :)

Thank you for your kindness in the first place. Awesome mod, awesome support then you get a translation and a review :)
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

SA™

thanks i have added them to the package on github ;)

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Ninja ZX-10RR

You're welcome it was a pleasure, let me know about the updates when you have some spare time of course :D have a nice day ;)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Ninja ZX-10RR

Update: I feel quite ashamed for saying this but it doesn't load up the italian translation. At first I thought it was something wrong with UTF-8 maybe not loading non-utf things and stuff like that but it seems to just ignore the translation even after reinstalling the whole mod and clearing any cache D: I might not be really a pro-coder but I am pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong in the translation... Instead the English tweaks are working perfectly (the other file is just an edited copy of this one...). Any ideas? I'm really sorry to post this but I have been wondering for like 15 mins and found nothing wrong... Sorry to bother you like this, I hope to get this thing sorted out asap.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

SA™

Is your forum language set to Italian ?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I tried both setting it from the profile and also the master setting but nothing D: Idk D:

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Ninja ZX-10RR

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

SA™

on the Italian language issue ?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Yup T.T I'm very disappointed about that for 2 reasons

• I wanted to thank you for this awesome mod in this way as I'm Italian I knew I could do the translation
  • I'm just sorry that it doesn't work for any other user who might want it D:

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

SA™

When I have the time I'll look into it right now maybe. All week I'm busy

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Let me know. Thanks anyway  :'(

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

sunilimon

Request: Members should appear disconnected if they are using tapatalk. Is there any way to control this function? Some users say to me that receives chat messages, but they are connected by tapatalk and don't realise about chat messages.

Thank you very much!
SMF version: 2.0.14

http://www.hookahspain.com your hookah / shisha comunity at Spain

Kindred

that requires this mod to do something custom for a different mod...

(of course, I can't understand why anyone would EVER use tapatalk anyway)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ninja ZX-10RR

Bump for the old bug regarding the translation not being loaded/wrong idk and reporting another one.
Chat messes things up if opened in more than one tab, if a user opens it in more than one tab he will be able to receive messages in only one of those tabs totally randomly. Let me explain better. Let's say user A has 3 tabs of the forum opened with the chat and user B only one. User A texts user B in tab 1 and user B replies, user A receives the answer in tab 2 or 3 without being able to see the message he has already sent to B through tab 1 in the first place. Refreshing doesn't fix it. Clearing the cache doesn't fix it and neither reinstalling it.
Requesting help for both of these problems when you have time mate  :'(

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Semetery

Absolutely LOVE the mod, unfortunately it like many other of my favorite mods breaks my tabbed categories. It's surely a jQuery issue I'm guessing as disabling this fixes it right back up. I downloaded a zip shared by the author on June 1st, but it too broke it.

Is there anything I can do to make them work in unison?

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: Semetery on June 16, 2014, 03:32:28 AM
Absolutely LOVE the mod, unfortunately it like many other of my favorite mods breaks my tabbed categories. It's surely a jQuery issue I'm guessing as disabling this fixes it right back up. I downloaded a zip shared by the author on June 1st, but it too broke it.

Is there anything I can do to make them work in unison?
Dude apart from the fact that you didn't mention your theme or modification that is being incompatible I don't think it can be done as if javascripts are interfering with each other you can't do very much about it. I had to uninstall my custom theme to install the shoutbox for instance.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

if they are conflicting on jquery, then you need to edit ALL mods that use jquery so that it is loaded only once.

A few things to keep in mind
1- it is not the job of mod authors to be sure their mod(s) work with other mod(s). We enforce only that mods MUST install cleanly and work on a CELAN copy of SMF. :)
2- mods may have been designed to use different versions of jQuery...
3- some mods may use one of the other javascript repositories like mootools, which may conflict with jQuery.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SA™

Quote from: Flavio93Zena on June 16, 2014, 01:50:28 AM
Bump for the old bug regarding the translation not being loaded/wrong idk and reporting another one.
Chat messes things up if opened in more than one tab, if a user opens it in more than one tab he will be able to receive messages in only one of those tabs totally randomly. Let me explain better. Let's say user A has 3 tabs of the forum opened with the chat and user B only one. User A texts user B in tab 1 and user B replies, user A receives the answer in tab 2 or 3 without being able to see the message he has already sent to B through tab 1 in the first place. Refreshing doesn't fix it. Clearing the cache doesn't fix it and neither reinstalling it.
Requesting help for both of these problems when you have time mate  :'(

ive known about this issue for some time though i do not know a way around that issue. i got some time off work next week ill try again then

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Advertisement: