News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Problem with changing "Quote" "Remove" etc images

Started by PurpleCrow, July 23, 2010, 02:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Thought they looked familiar lol :) Nice ones though.

PurpleCrow

Those silk icons are fantastic, I'm using ones from the same pack to make topic icons at the moment. Its going to take absolutely ages but they look great.

Here's an example of what they will look like when I'm done...
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

Antechinus

I've always preferred the Everaldo Crystal sets myself. They're png too, which is rather nice.

PurpleCrow

Ooo I'll have a look into the Everaldo Crystal. The Silk Icons are PNG (the one I attatched is PNG but with a GIF extention to get it working with SMF ;)
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

Antechinus

Ah. I thought the Silk ones were all gif. They used to be. I usually change the template code when I want to run png but then I'm a smartass. Changing the extension is a good old trick too. Only problem with it is that if you do that then Photoshop wont open the image for editing any more. GIMP will still open it though.

Anyway: http://www.everaldo.com/crystal/?action=downloads

kat

Well, I've learnt something, today. :)

Thanks, Bloc!

Advertisement: