It's all Greek to me .... :)

Started by amordad_yar, June 30, 2011, 01:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agridoc

Congratulations  :)

When you are convinced that everything is OK remember to mark the topic as solved.

When you upgrade to 2.0 add the English UTF-8 language pack, it's easier through the admin panel.

For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

amordad_yar

I'm happy to say that after 2 days nobody has found anything wrong and all are EXTREMELY  happy to have a functional search again.  I think you've solved this and are a hero to many :)  Thank you!

agridoc

I am glad everything is OK now. Most important SMF has a proper setup now. Thank you for the good words but you did the conversion, I just gave some guidelines, just did what I could best as a Greek  Local moderator  ;)
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

vkot

Cheers to agridoc! He's so helpful and analytical.  ;)
I am a Greek Local moderator too, but I used his help too when converting windows-1253 to UTF8.
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

Advertisement: