News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Who's Online Actions Confusing

Started by xrunner, July 25, 2010, 06:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbsothere

Quote from: xrunner on July 26, 2010, 10:29:13 PM

Edit: Now it seems to be working properly! I think the Shout Box was the culprit. SMFPacks Shout Box. Wonder why it did that?

*just glancing in before going to bed*

I'm so glad to see things are better, xrunner!   ;)

I knew someone with some "smarts" would come to the rescue. 

Thanks, Kill Em All!    :)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

xrunner

Yay!

I'll wait till tomorrow to mark it solved but everyone is happy now!

These mods will be the death of me.  :(

Kill Em All

Nah, most won't have an effect like that. Don't put to much fear in them, always remember to backup though. :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

xrunner

The issue is definitely fixed. The SMFPacks Shout Box was the culprit -

SMFPacks Shout Box

I guess I'll tell the guy about this.

Thanks for the suggestions and help!

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

xrunner

Quote from: Akyhne on August 16, 2010, 10:02:04 PM
And a solution to the issue: http://www.smfpacks.com/index.php?topic=134.msg793#msg793

Sounds good, thanks. Now can I get you to fix one last thing? The SMF Packs Shout Box "steals" the cursor, keeping it always in the shout box text entry area. This messes up how users navigate the page with the keyboard. Man, if you could also fix that I would re-install this shout box, but the users hated that cursor stealing.

Akyhne

Advertisement: