Ohara YouTube Embed

Started by Suki, December 21, 2011, 03:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodos26

Hi! I unistall now v11 and now instal v13 and now have problem, shows a black screen and creates a new iframe each time you click it:
The thumbnail image appears but no play button. After clearing the cache, the button appears, but the problem is still the same.
Also, the sound starts working, and clicking on the black background causes many to play. (creates more players)

You cannot view this attachment.

GOOD VS BAD:
You cannot view this attachment.

dodos26

When I installed v13 on the clean forum and I downgrade to v11, the v11 version also has no problem with the black screen, but it does not play the sound back to v13 will fix it o0 I cleaned the forum cache and the cache of my browsers and nothing helped, surprisingly, installing the new theme helps o0

Scooter Trash

Hi Suki,

I realized last night that I was using an older version of your mod, so I uninstalled it and deleted it using Package Manager. Then I installed the new version using Package Manager.

Everything works great, but in this version, if there's a smiley after a video, the smiley doesn't display, just the smiley code. :whatever_smiley:

I Googled, and found "Fixed the parsing smiles after a video issue." but could not find anything else related to this since around 2011. Any idea why this is happening, and how I can resolve the issue?

Thanks

Scooter Trash

Anyone?

Post with smiley looks fine

YouTube video

Post with smiley not working

YouTube video

Post with smiley looks fine

YouTube video

Post with smiley not working

..... Lather, rinse, repeat.

Suki

the smiley is right next to the video? as in no spaces between them? can you post a link to a public post where this issue happens? and an example of how you are putting the video link plus the smiley in code tags.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Making tough decisions, so you don't have to.

Scooter Trash

Thank you SO much for the reply. This particular user ate a LOT of popcorn lol.

- SMF 2.0.19
- Default theme
- Ohara YouTube Embed 1.2.13

Example here >> https://whiterockeaglechat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3221.msg13813#msg13813

Quote from: Suki on May 10, 2022, 09:19:42 AMthe smiley is right next to the video? as in no spaces between them? can you post a link to a public post where this issue happens? and an example of how you are putting the video link plus the smiley in code tags.

Scooter Trash

FYI: I changed the theme to Ant's Mutant so Google would consider the forums mobile-friendly.
The issue is the same in both themes.

Quote from: Scooter Trash on May 10, 2022, 10:31:19 PMThank you SO much for the reply. This particular user ate a LOT of popcorn lol.

- SMF 2.0.19
- Default theme
- Ohara YouTube Embed 1.2.13

Example here >> https://whiterockeaglechat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3221.msg13813#msg13813

Quote from: Suki on May 10, 2022, 09:19:42 AMthe smiley is right next to the video? as in no spaces between them? can you post a link to a public post where this issue happens? and an example of how you are putting the video link plus the smiley in code tags.

dodos26

Advertisement: