News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Default Avatar

Started by vbgamer45, July 30, 2010, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Right now the main file is stored in
Theme><YourTheme>/images/default_avatar.png
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

richardwbb

I'm not sure what you are referring to jcarnes, vbgamer45, but I am aware my previous link is down.

This is a permanent link http://www.fotobakje.nl/map/div/smf/avatar-default.png

It's not female but it's creative commons licensed. I'm aware the image doesn't come with a license. It's a default Linux Debian image/ icon.
If my post in this topic looks ambiguous to you, then I'm with Murphy's law and General Stupidity. In other words, trial and error.

jcarnes

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 20, 2018, 06:23:52 PM
Right now the main file is stored in
Theme><YourTheme>/images/default_avatar.png

That did it! Thanks for the quick reply too!!   :)

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Mick.

Perfect brother..i was looking for that avatar mod that enforces new registers to add an avatar upon sign up but this is cooler option. Thanx man!

shadav

yes I know it's old, sorry :)
anyone can help me maybe?
2.0.15 I'd like to show the default avatars on the board index/child board index as well, instead of the little grey default that comes with smf

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shadav

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 29, 2019, 09:03:32 PM
Different mod you would use https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=4107
thank you... I think I have that one, but how can I get it to work with this mod? to display the default avatars instead of the "blank" avatar

vbgamer45

That would be a question for the other mod. They would have to add support for it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shadav

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 30, 2019, 08:45:08 AM
That would be a question for the other mod. They would have to add support for it.
ok, thank you :)

Advertisement: