Google Analytics Mod not installing

Started by akc42, July 08, 2010, 09:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akc42

I am a bit puzzled as to precisely what I am supposed to do with the Google Analytics module to install it when you don't have the default theme. (I am running 2.0rc3 and I have installed the "Impulse 2" theme designed for 2)

I uploaded it to the forum and attempted to install it, and it told me it was installing some files and skipping others but no error message as such. 

I would then have expected to be able to find an admin page (in the Modifications Settings section?) where I could enter my analytics account code - but there is nothing there.

View source of the page shows that nothing is being output related to google analytics.

Ive used grep to look for "google" under the Themes directory but I can't find anything, nor can I find the supposed mod in Sources/ManageSettings.php

This is the output from the install process

*    1.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test successful
      1.    Add After    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test successful
*    2.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
   3.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/classic/index.template.php    Skipping file
   4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/babylon/index.template.php    Skipping file
*    5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php    Test successful
   6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english-utf8.php    Skipping file
*    7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
   8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php    Skipping file
   9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english_british.php    Skipping file
   10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english_british-utf8.php    Skipping file
   11.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english_british.php    Skipping file
   12.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english_british-utf8.php    Skipping file

kat

Check out the parser, just under the mod's download link.

Failing that, try a post in the mod's support topic.

akc42

I realise now there was an expandable section to select the correct files for the other themes.

Selected them and installed, and its has all worked fine.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I'll mark this as solved for you then. :)

akc42

Advertisement: