News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SP is set up on new fresh sites

Started by ~Dragon~, August 07, 2010, 06:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Dragon~

I need to beta test professional on my websites screw up! I ma confused. I am totally not understand what is happened. I am notice on file Cpanel. I tried. I think so not work install on SP impossible. It is stranger who assist development to help fix on once on my cpanel is happened. Thank you so much solve

mark solve fix on my websites not work

SP is fresh new download because not work. I puzzle it. I knew found messy on cpanel,I am confused.
Please do not PM or email, Thank respond please post fast to SMF!

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Quote from: smithtr on August 07, 2010, 06:59:35 PM
I need to beta test professional on my websites screw up! I ma confused. I am totally not understand what is happened. I am notice on file Cpanel. I tried. I think so not work install on SP impossible. It is stranger who assist development to help fix on once on my cpanel is happened. Thank you so much solve

SP is fresh new download because not work. I puzzle it. I knew found messy on cpanel,I am confused.
I am even more puzzle of what you are mumbling about. What is your site, smf version, SP (is it Simple Portal?) etc... What problem are you facing and what causes it? What / how you want people to help you?

~Dragon~

Quote from: ahrasis on August 07, 2010, 07:04:47 PM
Quote from: smithtr on August 07, 2010, 06:59:35 PM

I am even more puzzle of what you are mumbling about. What is your site, smf version, SP (is it Simple Portal?) etc... What problem are you facing and what causes it? What / how you want people to help you?

you need to problem on websites seems screw up on problem websites. I have Please thank you! fix on cpanel
I have problem screw up.,I am give up

I want to set up new appliation install on SP simply. You how do fix on websites proper on fix on seems problem. I had bit stress.

Kill Em All

Wait, whats the problem exactly? What do you want to add to SimplePortal?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

~Dragon~

Quote from: Kill Em All on August 17, 2010, 12:15:55 AM
Wait, whats the problem exactly? What do you want to add to SimplePortal?

It is work fix on Sp new websites that all. mark topic successfully Thank I already fix on new websites..

Kill Em All

Oh, alright. I'll go ahead and mark this as solved then.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

~Dragon~

Quote from: Kill Em All on August 17, 2010, 01:23:00 PM
Oh, alright. I'll go ahead and mark this as solved then.

again I have problem resolve something wrong database delete I incident. I have assist for who is problem professional again I have Solve :( again

I have download Os and Detection but mess but I notice lost websites. I notice is screw up websites adjust. I dont; know how database and phpadmin. I am not sure what is happened help me beta test (SP) I notice gone database incident. I have error connection stranger!
Thank

I have problem wait for you

chilly

and we have problems to understand what you want. that's why everyone here has asked you to specify what you want

Language Coordinator

~Dragon~

I know I have problem my websites SP is delete database. I incident. oh i am not expert to how fix on database fix on building again. I am tried. I wait for beta test professional on test on fix on something wrong. I knew I need to fix on something wrong solve! I have problem try fix on new database.  I knew stranger is very screw up. annoy my email said SMF is error connection. I assist someone is very help me fix on resolve thank
P.S

Kindred

smithtr,

you are becoming more incoherent with each post. I know that you are posting with some sort of utility rather than straight English, but if you are going to communicate on the web with the majority of other users, you are going to have to learn to use standard English grammar.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

~Dragon~

Quote from: Kindred on August 23, 2010, 10:35:40 PM
smithtr,

you are becoming more incoherent with each post. I know that you are posting with some sort of utility rather than straight English, but if you are going to communicate on the web with the majority of other users, you are going to have to learn to use standard English grammar.

I do it English grammar, I best try focus on important to grammar! that is why communication! yes of course. I know try best learn practice. I start to increase more learn gain better improve understand and communication to words, I know I try best straight standard English Grammar. I have translate on English! Thank

Acans

Smithtr, is English your first language, or do you speak another language?
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

~Dragon~

Quote from: α¢αηѕ on August 24, 2010, 12:12:55 AM
Smithtr, is English your first language, or do you speak another language?
I have structure on american sign language but hard English very rough. I know not easy . I am total deaf person I have English.

Kindred

See, this is what I do not understand.  ASL is a great way to communicate if you can not hear/speak...   however, it boggles my mind how you can not WRITE in standard English, which does not depend on hearing or speaking. ???
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Though I am inactive for a month, I am personally attending to his problem and his site which I believe most of them have been resolved. You guys can visit his site at http://deafculture.co.cc. He made a good progress himself too. Just a little bit careless, I'd say.

Furthermore, I truly believe he is purely deaf. IMHO, one who cannot hear will not be able to speak or properly speak. And this do affect his writing as well. Thus, I hope consideration and help is given to him though he doesn't use a proper English. I would prefer to try to understand him rather then want him to understand me or us who can use a better English.

Kindred

oh, I TRY to understand him....   I just don't understand the whole concept of ASL->English writing. I have taught deaf people, and I never used anything but standard written English.
Слaва
Украинi

Quote from: Kindred on August 24, 2010, 09:28:48 AM
oh, I TRY to understand him....   I just don't understand the whole concept of ASL->English writing. I have taught deaf people, and I never used anything but standard written English.
You must be a better teacher compared to his then. The best thing is, if you noticed, he understand all of us. That is a good starting point. With the right question, we will understand what he really means.

I have an autistic son (4 years old+) and I can see how sometimes communications can be difficult especially when we are a bit impatient to understand him or make him understand us.

I'll participating SMF more often when this fasting month is finished. Until then, all the best for SMF and all its members. Cheers.

~Dragon~

Quote from: Kindred on August 24, 2010, 09:28:48 AM

Good point, I know you are learn, I am glad of you apprecaite you important to communication to writing English. But I have you know American Sign Language! That is why history culture respect to Deaf people.  I remember how improve English, I am surprised!.  my personal, My family teach me but hard to understand. I write to communication to my parents and grandma know, I am ASL, I was start to 14 yrs PSE is very hard to understand. I Know very rough! Parents don't help teach me. I know translate to ASL. I understand on ASL, I try best. I am fluent ASL is very grammar proper ASL. you should be study become experience wish be future, Respect to Deaf people also me. my family know I am grew up struggle on English, I continue keep English communication to understand!

I would become SMF friends! Bro! :D Cheer

I understand you are story impressive his very smart. He know really careless and support and respect to friendly and kindly and respect his

~Dragon~

I have problem websites is Database, I dont know expert how fix on happened, I tried something I am very mess cpanel and fix on assist to someone fix on professional for websites THank

Mark Solved Please Fix on something!
:-\

~Dragon~

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

that is problem my websites not work. I screw up on system I tried. I have problem something wrong cpanel wrong database. I am not sure assist for someone for help fix on websites

I haev tried struggle on fix on websites all the time.

Beta test especial fix on something wrong hope be fix on websites.

Advertisement: