News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[SMF2.0 RC3] HELP

Started by Khalil., August 09, 2010, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khalil.

Hello,

i made a forum with SMF, well, i have 2 bugs right now, the first is when i make a new thread, in the first post they show me the link right here :
And in the second, next the name of the topic, they put Nouveau or New, without the picture new.gif 

Please i'm in need of your help
[/size][/font]

xenovanis

Please use "Additional Options -> Attach" in the bottom left corner if you post a reply here, to attach your screenshots. Your images are a) not working and b) the domain they're hosted on is marked as unsafe by my av.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Khalil.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

It is not a bug. Are you using a custom theme? Right click on "Nouveau" and find the source of the image. Place the new.gif at that location and it will show up. The images are present in default and core themes.

The second image,  that maybe the part of your signature which is being shown there. Edit the post and see if that link is present in the post?

Khalil.

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on August 09, 2010, 01:24:11 PM
It is not a bug. Are you using a custom theme? Right click on "Nouveau" and find the source of the image. Place the new.gif at that location and it will show up. The images are present in default and core themes.

The second image,  that maybe the part of your signature which is being shown there. Edit the post and see if that link is present in the post?

Yeah, it works now, just the second bug it's not my signature ! ;/

xenovanis

Does that also show if you use the default theme?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Can we also have the list of modifications installed please?

Additionally, do you see "Report to moderator" or something similar in the language pack you use under your post as a user?

Khalil.

Quote from: xenovanis on August 09, 2010, 02:30:40 PM

No, it doesn't show

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on August 09, 2010, 03:48:19 PM

Additionally, do you see "Report to moderator" or something similar in the language pack you use under your post as a user?

in the theme overviewlight i just changed the images in costum file and the color code in the css, that's all. and i see report to moderator.

xenovanis

Quote from: Khalil. on August 10, 2010, 07:38:21 AM
Quote from: xenovanis on August 09, 2010, 02:30:40 PM

No, it doesn't show

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on August 09, 2010, 03:48:19 PM

in the theme overviewlight i just changed the images in costum file and the color code in the css, that's all. and i see report to moderator.

Are you sure you don't have any modifications installed? Because that board looks like Welcome Topics are added for new members. If it is a mod, you'll probably need to make manual changes to the Display.template.php file of your custom theme.

Manual Installation of Mods

Khalil.

what do i have to do with this link ? i have to replace everything in the index.templte?

xenovanis

I'll ask again.

Quote from: xenovanis on August 10, 2010, 07:51:06 AM
Are you sure you don't have any modifications installed?

Khalil.

1.     Member Color Link     3.0.8
2.    Custom Username Color    1.0    
3.    Unlink BBCODE    1.0    
4.    Highslide BBCode and Image Viewer    1.0
5.    Aeva Media    1.3a

xenovanis

I'm so wondering how this board is setup then:
http://www.french-gfx.site1.biz/index.php?board=2.0

It only appears in the first post of topics started in that board. Who or what is setting up these topics?

Khalil.

it's in the first post in all the topics, not just in one, in all the topics, and it make members angry :[

xenovanis

Did you try to install or remove the ReTweet Me mod?

Khalil.

yeah, i install it, it work in the default theme but not in the themes i use : [ i uninstall it btw but still working in the default theme

xenovanis

Attach the file Display.template.php from the default theme and from your custom theme to your reply please.

Khalil.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

./Themes/[your theme]/Display.template.php

If it is not present, then:

./Themes/default/Display.template.php

Khalil.

i don't find it in my theme but in the default yes, i place the one in default in my theme

Advertisement: