News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Defined Files

Started by [darksteel], June 21, 2005, 12:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[darksteel]

How define files to protect and not show errores and show Hacking Attemp, like SMF in Sources.?

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

[Unknown]

Just define a constant in one file, and check it exists in another.

-[Unknown]

morph

in the index file or the file which will be called the most that has the majority of functions in it, i put the following..

define('constant', 1); //replace constant with something else
error_reporting(E_ALL);

then in the other files to check i put..

if (!defined('constant'))
die ('Hacker??');

Coming soon!

[darksteel]

Quote from: morph on June 26, 2005, 12:09:21 AM
in the index file or the file which will be called the most that has the majority of functions in it, i put the following..

define('constant', 1); //replace constant with something else
error_reporting(E_ALL);

then in the other files to check i put..

if (!defined('constant'))
die ('Hacker??');

Show Various errors:
Notice: Undefined variable: url in /home/rulz/public_html/admin/conf.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined variable: url in /home/rulz/public_html/admin/conf.php on line 40

Notice: Use of undefined constant m - assumed 'm' in /home/rulz/public_html/admin/includes/arriba.php on line 9

Notice: Use of undefined constant d - assumed 'd' in /home/rulz/public_html/admin/includes/arriba.php on line 10

Notice: Use of undefined constant y - assumed 'y' in /home/rulz/public_html/admin/includes/arriba.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: op in /home/rulz/public_html/admin/index.php on line 32

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

morph

Now that its reporting all errors, those are from various parts in your script that don't parse correctly. I would go through each error and figure out why they are giving the error.

Coming soon!

Advertisement: