• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllMassive

@vbgamer45: pls reimplement the former behavior.

i also donated and recieved a version which supported for.ex b itchute.com, but its not contained in the latestest official rls - why?

vbgamer45

It's in the release that I sent you should still be there on you site shouldn't disappear.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vbgamer45

Minor update
!Fixed xhtml validation issues for some sites
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Fisch.666

September 05, 2021, 11:22:23 AM #3443 Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 12:04:18 PM by Fisch.666
Initially mentioned in https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114291.msg4096845#msg4096845 i would like to report it directly here:

The AutoEmbedMediaPro.xml, AutoEmbedMediaPro2.xml and AutoEmbedMediaPro2.1.xml install files contains various trailing tabs and/or spaces for added code like e.g. (just to name a few examples):

$sourcedir/Admin.php (includes one unnecessary tab and adds four tabs after SMF core code):

),

),
        ),

'layout' => array(
            'title' => $txt['layout_controls'],

$languagedir/Modifications.english.php (three trailing tabs after the end:
// END Auto Embed Media Pro  Text Strings           

and so on.

At least the modification of SMF core code could bring conflicts with oder mods or AFAIK also with possible SMF automatic patches in the future.

Advertisement: