News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HunterP

Any chance of adding Google Maps? Not really video or audio, but would make it a good alternative for AEVA for me.

EDIT: Meaning regular Google Maps as well as Streetview

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

TJ2011

I've placed a link for google video:

ie:
http://video {DOT} google.com ...... etc

and it has not embedded into the forum, just displays the link?

vbgamer45

Example link. Also be warned that google video is being phased out i belive.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

TJ2011

PS, how do you put up no follow links with SMF...just noticed that the ones here are no follow...good idea. Can someone help me out on that, while unrelated to this topic?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

TJ2011

Thanks, and what about the post above that? I gave the link to where the google vids aren't showing, or embedding. Any ideas?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

PepeSmith

Doesn't work on my forum help please... :-[ Posted youtube video only the link came out.

hxxp:pokermanila.com/index.php/topic,5961.msg100402.html#msg100402 [nonactive]

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Scratching my Head

PepeSmith

Quote from: Scratching my Head on April 28, 2011, 01:41:05 PM
Quote from: PepeSmith on April 28, 2011, 01:39:00 PM
Doesn't work on my forum help please... :-[ Posted youtube video only the link came out.

hxxp://pokermanila.com/index.php/topic,5961.msg100402.html#msg100402

Try this link:  hxxp:www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0IyM5BfDA [nonactive] instead of the one you have.

K that link worked...

used these two it didn't work

hxxp:www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0IyM5BfDA&feature=youtu.be [nonactive]

hxxp:youtu.be/Nj0IyM5BfDA [nonactive]

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Swifty550

luuuciano

Issue solved... for some odd reason the installation (that said ok) not changed any file... adding code by hand did work :)

Mmmmm, Im implementing a few shared forums, using this aproach: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=16190.msg2523327#msg2523327

Then I have installed SAVE without errors... but I can not access to the settings page... in fact, I can not see any link to it (I have tried a direct link, but it just redirects to the smf admin board...)

I have shared the following tables... maybe I sould not share some o them?

shared_members;
shared_personal_messages;
shared_pm_recipients;
shared_membergroups;
shared_log_karma;
shared_log_online;
shared_log_floodcontrol;
shared_sessions;
shared_ban_groups;
shared_ban_items;
shared_log_banned;
shared_log_errors;
shared_permissions;
shared_themes;

Any idea? what can be wrong?

(may idea was to install SAVE in each subforum)

edit: where is located te link to the options? maybe I can not find it??? odd
edit2: I do not know why it says installation ok... it looks was too bad... will have to check the parse
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

arreferee

Does this mod also allow me to stream video that has been uploaded to my server (not on another site)?

vbgamer45

Quote from: arreferee on May 13, 2011, 03:24:00 PM
Does this mod also allow me to stream video that has been uploaded to my server (not on another site)?
Not currently.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

arreferee

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 13, 2011, 03:38:50 PM
Quote from: arreferee on May 13, 2011, 03:24:00 PM
Not currently.

Thanks.  Do you know of any mods that allow that?  I used to use Streaming 3 but that doesn't seem to be working anymore.

matt3006

Great Mod!

Any plans to add hxxp:blip.tv [nonactive] videos?  The video list is very long including many I have not heard before. But not hxxp:blip.tv [nonactive]. I tried to put the link and it definitely did not work.  Thanks

Matthew

Advertisement: