News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Ok yeah that is a definite sign it is not installed at all. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.
Have you ever been able to install a mod before?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

ford1001

VB, the same happens with me for  index.php?action=admin;area=mediapro;sa=settings, it takes me to the admin home page, but it works, just thought that i should tell ya

Legolass

i actually haven't tried any other mods. i will have a go with another one tho and see how i get on. i already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

is there a way to manually install it?

thanks for your help btw :)

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lord alibaski

I have a problem don't know how much of a problem it could end up being but

I installed the SimpleAudioVideoEmbedder1.0.8 mod now at the bottom of the forum it's overlapping the *powered by smf* txt.

Any help would be appreciated...thanks.

vbgamer45

Are you using the default theme? The copyright adds a new line so it adds it on a new line.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Yeah that might be the issue the core theme hasn't really been updated much for rc3

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lord alibaski

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 16, 2010, 09:06:38 PM
Yeah that might be the issue the core theme hasn't really been updated much for rc3

Thats a shame...will the overlapping cause anymore issues at all? if wont then I might just leave it.

Is it allowed to remove the Powered by SMF 2.0 RC3 | SMF © 2006–2010, Simple Machines LLC from the bottom m8? if so is there anyway of removing this.

Cheers

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

青山 素子

It's a problem with the CSS for the Core theme, kinda. In index.css on line 1283 ("#footerarea ul li.copywrite"), remove the "line-height" rule.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

lord alibaski

Quote from: 青山 素子 on September 16, 2010, 09:34:21 PM
It's a problem with the CSS for the Core theme, kinda. In index.css on line 1283 ("#footerarea ul li.copywrite"), remove the "line-height" rule.

That fixed it perfectly m8 thank u very much.

Though it would be even better if I could remove the Simple Audio Video Embedder txt as well.

vbgamer45

I could do paid copyright removal for SAVE small fee via paypal if needed

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Zirc

SMF 2.0RC3

Okay I'm not sure what the issue is but I installed this since my Aeva lite stopped working and no longer embeds the videos in posts and I can't seem to find support for it anymore now that it is part of a commercial mod.

Anyway I can't seem to get this one to embed videos either.  It is installed correctly and I have the admin controls for it but when I paste a link in a post all it does is show the link, no embeded video.  Any ideas on what the issue could possibly be that would be great.  If you need other info please ask.

Thanks.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Known issue with the #ws will fix in the next update.
For now just remove the #ws porition of the url

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Zirc

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 17, 2010, 10:04:56 PM

Thanks, that worked.

If I could make one small request for the next update or version maybe also.  I really liked the option in the admin section with the Aeva lite mod where I could tick a box to make all embeded images and videos centered in the post by default.  I like to center them because I think it looks better with wider screens.  If it's not something that you would consider adding I'll just make a bbc button for it in the post/reply screen.

searchgr

Quote from: Zirc on September 17, 2010, 10:28:02 PM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 17, 2010, 10:04:56 PM

Thanks, that worked.

If I could make one small request for the next update or version maybe also.  I really liked the option in the admin section with the Aeva lite mod where I could tick a box to make all embeded images and videos centered in the post by default.  I like to center them because I think it looks better with wider screens.  If it's not something that you would consider adding I'll just make a bbc button for it in the post/reply screen.

Quote from: searchgr on September 01, 2010, 10:58:32 AM
Something to add in the code in order to automatically center the videos like in AEVA?

MyOutdoorsIowa

Thank you very much for adding Trophy-Clip support as this will be very useful on my outdoors site. However there seems to be a bit of an issue. The correct video is not being displayed when inserting the link?

Example of the link http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e926456240b2ff0100bd [nofollow]

Advertisement: