News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maree

mmm, It still didn't work.  I have attached a pic to show, and the subs.php file again just in case I sent you the wrong one before - this is definitely the  one for rate that topic.

sonarone

Hi vbgamer,

You mention a few pages back that you will consider removing the link at the bottom of the page for a small fee, I'm wondering what you would charge me to remove both the SAVE links and the Ad Management links and replace them with 'home' and 'view unread posts since your last visit' links on the same line with my 'back to top' link?

Thanks. :)

Maree

Quote from: Maree on September 26, 2010, 11:31:54 PM
mmm, It still didn't work.  I have attached a pic to show, and the subs.php file again just in case I sent you the wrong one before - this is definitely the  one for rate that topic.

Sorry to bother you again, I was just wondering if you have an answer to this query, thanks.

vbgamer45

Do you still have it installed? If so can you attach your Subs.php I didn't see it installed with the old attachment
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Maree

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 02, 2010, 06:25:44 PM
Do you still have it installed? If so can you attach your Subs.php I didn't see it installed with the old attachment

I have both your mod and the rate that topic mod installed, however I had to replace the modified rate that topic subs.php with the original subs.php to get your mod to work.  I have attached the modified subs.php for rate theat topic.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Maree

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sonarone

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

davo88

Thanks very much for this mod. It installed smoothly in SMF v2 RC3 and works well.

Just a cosmetic suggestion for the addition to the Admin menus. How about adding it in the "Configuration" drop down list as for your Ad Management package. I think the "Configuration" area is where it belongs and it would look a lot neater than up top in the main horizontal menu.

DaleM

I am looking for a mod that would allow embedding of videos at Bungie.net [nofollow] (Halo Reach rendered videos, to be specific). Here is the code that needs embedded:

<iframe src="http://www.bungie.net/Silverlight/bungiemediaplayer/embed.aspx?fid=2197750" scrolling="no" style="padding:0;margin:0;border:0;" width="640" height="360" ></iframe>

with the numbers after "fid=" being the unique file/video id that changes.

Preferably I'd like the user to be able to just post the embed code and the auto-embed identify it and re-embed it. But having the user just post the link (for example: http://www.bungie.net/Silverlight/bungiemediaplayer/embed.aspx?fid=2197750) would be OK too.

I have tried using this mod (and adding an entry to the database) and also some other mods (Aeva with custom script) and can not get it to work. Granted, I'm fairly new to the SMF world and still trying to understand regular expressions - so I'm sure that is not making anything easier for me.  :) But even after looking at very similar sites that are setup in these mods and trying to create a custom entry for the Bungie.net [nofollow], I just can't get it to work.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dale

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

DaleM

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 04, 2010, 11:26:19 AM
What is an example url would like to see one them.

This would be an example URL:

http://www.bungie.net/Silverlight/bungiemediaplayer/embed.aspx?fid=2197750

Thanks for checking!

vbgamer45

New update
!Fixed bug with youtube with the #ws in the url not working correctly
+Added support for bungie.net

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Aportadordelmix

I have it mounted on my forum.

How does the mod?

Simple Audio Video Embedder
QuoteYour Version: 1.0.9 Latest Version: 1.0.9
Youtube Metacafe
Facebook Vimeo
College Humor Google Video
Veoh Youku
USteam.tv Rutube
Novamov MyVideo.de
LiveLeak Sevenload
Gametrailers Funnyordie.com
Mevio Crackle
justin.tv SchoolTube
MySpace Mefeedia
DailyMotion Clipfish.de
Goear Clipmoon
Stagevu Mail.ru
Twitvid Trtube
BlogTV MegaVideo
VH1 BET
Espn CNN iReport
PBS TNT
Comedy Central Stream.cz
BlogDumpsVideo Reuters
MarketNewsVideo Clipsyndicate PlayLists
NyTimes Clipshack
Mpora Izlesene.com
Rambler.ru Tangle.com
Trophy-clips.com Yahoo
Bungie.net

all selected

vbgamer45

You just post a link from of those sites inside a post and it will auto embed

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: