News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

zanadu_celal

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Leniek

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Robi052

Hi,

I use this mod mostly for youtube. Today try add ustream link, but in post see only link. No video. Whats wrong? And yes ustream.tv it's enabled in admin (here is link to post video)

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

theiceman

hi,

first of all thx for your great mod :)

and it would be nice if you could add support for warcraftmovies.com [nofollow].

thx ice

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

alpheus

waiting for zipshare too. please update. I will need it. Thank you.

Zirc

What would I need to modify to have my Youtube videos that get posted automatically get centered?  This is a great mod and it gets used a lot by the members of my forums.

Thanks.

vbgamer45

You probably need to edit the database entry for youtube add in html code for the youtube center tags around the embed code.

Then goto to setting page and save to update the cache.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Zirc

That worked great.  I must say I appreciate all that you have done with this.  I was looking at that database entry to see if i could manually add a site that doesn't need to be in the mod since it's pretty specific and I'm lost.. i don't even know where to start in adding a site so kudos for working it all out for us!!

vbgamer45

It's not too bad to add a site as long as you can get the site video id from the url and put it in the embed code. As long as that is the case you can add it to the embed mod. Look at a couple other video sites youtube is more complex but other sites are pretty simple.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: