News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlownShovel

It installed w/o errors and shows in the installed packages

vbgamer45

I have seen that happened before some times if permissions are not setup right it will fail but still say that it is installed.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

BlownShovel

I think you are 100% accurate but I am unsure where to go from here. 

Also a pic showing that I don't have access to uninstall the package.  I am familiar with chmod settings  and I want to be able to install this MOD but also want to make sure the changes keep the forum Secure

vbgamer45

You can uninstall it. It won't do anything since it failed in all the spots.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

BlownShovel

Thank you.  I went forward and it removed the package.  Now to search in the direction of proper file security settings so I can get embedding rolling on the new site  ;) 

crazyASD

luuuciano

Is soundcloud supported in SAVE?
If not, it would be interesting to add it...

here an example
http://soundcloud.com/lizards-hell/spot-informativo-bosques

edit: oops, then searched on this thread and it looks like it requires curling... no idea if that situation have changed...
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

kingkingston

luuuciano

Quote from: kingkingston on November 03, 2011, 05:15:30 AM
Sometimes it doesn't show youtube clips just the links

that happens on certain yt links, where the v code is at the end, things like that... :(
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

maxirie

Hi Thank you for this great mod. I installed on my site running SMF 2.0.1 and I am getting the following message displayed at the top of the pages.

// Begin Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings $txt['mediapro_admin'] = 'Simple Audio Video Embedder'; $txt['mediapro_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['mediapro_save_settings'] = 'Save Settings'; $txt['mediapro_err_cache'] = 'Cache folder not writable must fix for performance!'; // END Auto Embed Media Pro Text Strings

Any idea why this happens? I have uninstall and re-installed several time and I get the same result each time.

Steve

vbgamer45

open your themes/default/languagesmodifications.english.php

Find ?> at the end of the file and put it on it's own line.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ZiFFeL

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

searchgr

vbgamer45

Works fine just be sure that you don't have other mods uninstall over it otherwise you have to uninstall mods in order of last installed.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Nymeria

I just installed this mod and I saw something was wrong with my theme, then I notice an strange link at the bottom of my forum linked to a web "createaforum.com", I have my own hosting so this is not a thing of a possible free hosting, and the last mod I've installed was a few days ago.

May I ask why this link appears at the bottom of my forum?, and how to remove it. If I can't remove it I am going to say good bye to this mod.
Hielo y Fuego [nofollow] (Game of Thrones by HBO in Spanish).

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: