News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

luuuciano

But does not work, several members/users, including myself, have reported it and you never answered anything about that
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

vbgamer45

Ok. What link were you using? I have several methods built in. But remember I do this in my free time so I update when I have time only.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

luuuciano

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 03, 2013, 08:45:08 PM
Ok. What link were you using? I have several methods built in. But remember I do this in my free time so I update when I have time only.

I know, but I asked you about an example of facebook video working too (somewhere in this thread), to see how to use it at least...

Anyway, here the explanation:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=395039.msg3524684#msg3524684
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Guy Verschuere

Can this mod be used for every jpg link posted?
Trying to copy the "Local WMA" to a new record but doesn't seems to work.

sarahlee1

Version 2.0.5 alright so i did a manual install and even ran the install via browser, but I got this error. And thoughts?

Table 'smp_hdl63nc7l3.smf_mediapro_sites' doesn't exist
File: /hermes/bosoraweb184/b2234/ipg.amadatabasecom/Sources/AutoEmbedMediaPro2.php
Line: 252

vbgamer45

Make sure you ran the right version of the manually install  should have 2.php and run in main directory of your forum.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sarahlee1

yes, but i forgot to mention, i already had a  "cache"  folder so i didn't add it.

vbgamer45

No idea. I would try running the queries manually in the file but it is a little complex to do....

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shazoo!

Quote from: luuuciano on November 04, 2013, 09:26:16 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 03, 2013, 08:45:08 PM

I know, but I asked you about an example of facebook video working too (somewhere in this thread), to see how to use it at least...

Anyway, here the explanation:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=395039.msg3524684#msg3524684
I'm having the same issue.

Facebook videos don't pull in, the video is public, but they're not working, just a white box

xpubstargamingx

Since this is has Audio support, would it be possible to add...

AudioMack & SoundCloud

ensarman

may you consider to add suport to http://tu.tv in these  site there is a lot of good and forgoten videos i want to put them in my forum... thanks ;)

vbgamer45

I need examples in order to see if I can import them or not.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

Updates!

+Added SoundCloud Support
!Fixed Facebook picture/video emdeding. Also supports https links now
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

SwedishMarch1964

Go to http://photobucket.com

The easy way to upload your avatar. Just click the direct link.

Advertisement: